Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think - he denounced them 38 times. Maybe if he denounces them again they will stop. Point being - free will. Lunatics will be lunatics, we've seen enough of that on the left already.
No George. When looters and rioters bash and kill, it’s them blowing off steam from years of oppression. You’re not getting it, Trump is the pied piper of racists

No George. When looters and rioters bash and kill, it’s them blowing off steam from years of oppression. You’re not getting it, Trump is the pied piper of racists
It's all in his grand plan, the orange buffoon is smarter than I thought

Well that is on them, because that hasn't been my view at all. You are right though, the onus is on the accuser to prove their case, which they are in the process of doing and given the legal process is still continuing it is only logical to be of the opinion that there isn't a result yet one way or another. For networks to have called the election whilst this is still ongoing is irresponsible.

I don't know what will come of the court findings but a sworn statement under oath is evidence, and they say they have hundreds of witnesses ready to testify under oath. I guess it will depend on how much evidence they have and how serious the findings are.

How do you know I didn't?

Haven't we been waiting and seeing? And what has all the seeing unveiled so far?

That so far Trump is performing about as well as St Kilda in the 2010 replay.

I mean just on Friday, the Trump team lost six cases in Pennsylvania and dropped a lawsuit in Arizona. There were also lost cases in Michigan and a lost case in Pennsylvania over absentee ballots.

At some point you might like to consider that maybe all the hundreds of sworn statements is all part of a performance from a beaten president who has a history of being a sore loser.

But you do you. I guess we will just keep waiting and seeing.

Haven't we been waiting and seeing? And what has all the seeing unveiled so far?

That so far Trump is performing about as well as St Kilda in the 2010 replay.

I mean just on Friday, the Trump team lost six cases in Pennsylvania and dropped a lawsuit in Arizona. There were also lost cases in Michigan and a lost case in Pennsylvania over absentee ballots.

At some point you might like to consider that maybe all the hundreds of sworn statements is all part of a performance from a beaten president who has a history of being a sore loser.

But you do you. I guess we will just keep waiting and seeing.
That's usually how the legal process works. Unless of course you would prefer to see the courts call it before they have a chance to deliberate over all the evidence provided.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How likely do you think it is that Trump wins in court?
I've got absolutely no idea. But I don't pretend to know.

Not to mention I haven't seen the evidence that they are presenting, as has anyone else, so how you expect me to answer I'm not quite sure.

" At a hearing on November 12, the lawyer representing the Trump campaign admitted that one of their witnesses was his business partner, and that they knew some of the witness affidavits the campaign had collected via an online form were effectively spam. "

you can't make this shit up

People still thinking George is defending Trump, he’s clearly defending the process. Not that hard to comprehend, surely?
They have it in their heads that all Trump supporters are the same unfortunately. It's a shame what the left has done to them. An inability to discuss objectively. Anyway it seems to me that they are of the belief that no Trump supporter can think objectively.

Paywalled mate, can you share?

too hard to copy and paste with how they presented the content, but essentially some of the states look to have had the matter resolved like Georgia and Arizona.

some of it is about observation, not even voter fraud, which would ordinarily would be granted without legal action.

other cases involve asking for stuff that is outside the law/the process, for example video footage of drop boxes etc.

it doesn't look good for trump and looks like a really poorly put together mashing of legal challenges.

They have it in their heads that all Trump supporters are the same unfortunately. It's a shame what the left has done to them. An inability to discuss objectively. Anyway it seems to me that they are of the belief that no Trump supporter can think objectively.

tbh I see both sides having no ability to think objectively.

Unfortunately we’re now at the point where no ones mind can be changed depending on their political view and facts can just be labelled fake if you don’t agree with them.

we’re in a really good place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back