Media Random Musings from the Desk of Noobz0r ptII

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations :rolleyes:

PS: Notice how I capitalise the start of my sentences Mr/Ms Teacher
bigfooty is my place of refuge from having to model correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

bigfooty is my place of refuge from having to model correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

And yet...even here you fail. I suppose teaching these days just means relying on text book learning and utilising the skill of other more talented scholars, whilst just supervising by being a witch hat representing educational authoritar

And yet...even here you fail. I suppose teaching these days just means relying on text book learning and utilising the skill of other more talented scholars, whilst just supervising by being a witch hat representing educational authoritar
hardly :)

Of course teachers have to justify. Tell me off the top of your head Noobz...how many oceans are there? And name them. If you google you only fail in yourself
I'm not a Geography teacher, but...

Indian Ocean
Pacific Ocean
Arctic Ocean
Southern Ocean
Atlantic Ocean

... I feel like there is more than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, just wondering why someone who has an incorrect username is whining about a spelling mistake.

Why are you having such a hard dig anyhow? I'm pretty sure Noobz wasn't your old P.E. teacher.

I'm playing. Surely you don't take me seriously brahjy? I feel like I could con money from you if I tried

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Random Musings from the Desk of Noobz0r ptII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back