Random Question Thread (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want some straight answers from the psychics and soothsayers in here.

What do the tea leaves say about Clint Young playing out the season without snapping in half ?

Thinking very seriously about picking him up to hold as 6th midfielder this week

Watson, Daisy, Thompson, Priddis, that sort.

"I want some straight answers from the psychics and soothsayers in here.

What do the tea leaves say about Clint Young playing out the season without snapping in half ?

Thinking very seriously about picking him up to hold as 6th midfielder this week"

Considering same but the round 6 bye is a big issue seeing as I have Savage and Selwood already. Dude has never played 22 which doesn't bode well, it must be said. Overall, I'd say it's a little too risky given he's never averaged over 90. Maybe if he was fifty grand cheaper he'd be a good swap for Foley or the like.

Watson, Daisy, Thompson, Priddis, that sort.

Yeh good list

I dont really like Thompson as a pick, getting on a bit now and also still the crows best midfielder thus tag.

Id pick Daisy Thomas well ahead of anyone else, however if you already have 2 pies than look at Watson or Priddis closely. More Watson, he seems to have gone to top 20 material in the AFL now and Essendon could be alot better than most expected at the start of the year.

Yeh good list

I dont really like Thompson as a pick, getting on a bit now and also still the crows best midfielder thus tag.

Id pick Daisy Thomas well ahead of anyone else, however if you already have 2 pies than look at Watson or Priddis closely. More Watson, he seems to have gone to top 20 material in the AFL now and Essendon could be alot better than most expected at the start of the year.

Thompson is 28, and he only turned 28 like 3 weeks ago. Hardly getting on.. If Vince's form continues from his last game, I'd imagine he will share the tag a fair amount over the year.

Thompson is 28, and he only turned 28 like 3 weeks ago. Hardly getting on.. If Vince's form continues from his last game, I'd imagine he will share the tag a fair amount over the year.

I meant more by watching him than just looking at his age.

But i agree Vince will share the tag and even maybe get more than the 50/50 share. I forgot about him.

I have a selection dilemma right now I have 3 awesome emergs in Heppell and Libertore and Harris on my mids bench Coming back in for me this week is Selwood and S Thompson I'm not sure who to leave out as they are all pretty good scorers :confused:

Any suggestions?

Flex Heppell to the backs if you can and play him there, then toss a coin between Libba Jnr and Harris.

At the start of each year they lure us into picking creative team names with an offer of $1000 (i think?) for the best team name.

Has anyone ever seen any results of this competition?

I looked last year and could not find any details of the winner.

can chris dawes maintain his good form or should i keep nahas/yarran?

can jed adcock produce more high scoring games or should i keep trengrove/everitt?

(i can only chose one trade option)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where do you find out who is sub before the game starts?

i.e How do I find out who tonights subs are for Col and Carl?
Not sure where it is officially announced, but the good people on this board always update the Substitution watch thread on here before the game.

Anyone else thinking that Dreamteam show on afl.com is the most pathetic thing about DT produced. The so called "expert" forgot Adelaide had a bye last week and got a 0. And the chick looks like she wouldn't know the first thing about DT if she didn't have the autocue/script

Anyone else thinking that Dreamteam show on afl.com is the most pathetic thing about DT produced. The so called "expert" forgot Adelaide had a bye last week and got a 0. And the chick looks like she wouldn't know the first thing about DT if she didn't have the autocue/script

The sad thing she at least knows the basics whereas he doesn't know the first thing about DT. What's the point of him, if he doesn't even know that a team has a bye? At least she's easy on the eye. :p

Can someone help me with TS?

I put the player's score for this round into the field, press enter..and nothing. Is there a button that i can't see? I must be going blind :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back