Random Question Thread (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have Duigan on the bench (as emergency) and he scores well, can I shift him on the field once the partial lockout ends?
Only if you can put a player on the field that will cop a 0 (i.e. a Gold Coast defender)

How does the captain trick work again? Haven't bothered with it in the past.

Put the VC on a premium Carlton/Richmond player for now. You can still use it after the match if he scores well enough.

The trick is to not name a captain - trade that player out and back in to get rid of the C - and take Gibbs' score (for example) if he scores huge.

Put the VC on a premium Carlton/Richmond player for now. You can still use it after the match if he scores well enough.

The trick is to not name a captain - trade that player out and back in to get rid of the C - and take Gibbs' score (for example) if he scores huge.

Cheers Benno :thumbsu:

I have Gibbs as VC and Harris on the field with Curnow as emergency. If I put Harris captain, will I get Gibbs score or will Curnow become my captain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so to clarify the captain trick ... I made Gibbs VC ... I have Swan as Captain ... so I should trade Swan out ... then trade him back in and not click on the C? Cheers in advance!

^
That should work, if it doesn't you could always sub Swan off for a GC player who won't be playing and make Swan your emg. This way you will still get Swans score and since the GC player won't be playing you will get Gibbs score.

Q: When will the scores appear on the dreamteam page/the button with live stats? I noticed whilst watching the championdata feed and the fanfooty stats that the DT scores were different for some players between 10-15 points so I would like to know which score is the real score.

think I got it to work .. traded Swan out ... traded in someone else ... then traded that person out ... and traded Swan back in ... now the Captain field is unclicked! Thanks for your help

Watch karma bite us all now and Swanny jags 160!

think I got it to work .. traded Swan out ... traded in someone else ... then traded that person out ... and traded Swan back in ... now the Captain field is unclicked! Thanks for your help

Watch karma bite us all now and Swanny jags 160!
Correct - if you just remove him and then re-select him without picking someone else he will go back in there with the C on his name.

- Anyone else turn off the idea of picking them Half backs like
Stack
Wood
Grimes
Shaw
L.Davis
S.Fisher
etc

after last night Yarran getting Tagged outta the game.

Ive changed my team and took some players out now cause of it. (Stack,Grimes)

Is Ryan Gamble worth the risk in the forward line - have 220 to play with and just doesn't seem much about

Save the money and go with somebody like Tapscott. Scully is out for several more weeks which means he might get an extended run in the side. He's a good player at any rate :thumbsu:

Who will score more points out of Tapscott and Bewick? If i choose Bewick i will have no midfield cover... I'm not too worried about that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back