Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, what did Millky95 do to get a day off?!
My guess for Millky is that he strayed on to the main board Covid threads and couldn't bite his tongue against some of the anti-vaxxer, cop hating *******s. Unsurprisingly, half the ones that fit that category are some of biggest dickheads on BigFooty gamely threads.
Yep saw him calling out some of those nutters and rightly so! Well worth the 1 day ban imo. Well done Millky!
Yep got it in one GCB85 I lost my cool for a hot second and stepped over line for a bit

Earthquake check in Everyone okay?
It was nuts! Everyone downstairs was like "was that an Earthquake?"

For the love of god

Light bulbs.

Ask me how I know.
Second the lightbulb call. Nearly all mine went within a months of moving in, one after another. Either they get overloaded by viewers while it's on sale or maybe the house was vacant for a while.

So one or two would be handy Millky95
I have been told this before! Same with toilet paper for the same reasons

Yep got it in one GCB85 I lost my cool for a hot second and stepped over line for a bit

It was nuts! Everyone downstairs was like "was that an Earthquake?"

I have been told this before! Same with toilet paper for the same reasons
Keep fighting the good fight. Proud of you!!!

Received a delivery from Aus post this morning. I didn't realise they deliver on Sundays now...
I noticed the postie going around yesterday. They've got these cool little electric buggy things, almost like a covered in wheelchair. Wondering if they are trying to catch up with the overload of parcels at the moment.

Holy crap!! Cycling is a dangerous sport and sometime you get a reminder of that.

I reckon I saw this video a couple of years ago. Must be a slow news day for The Sun. Still think swooping magpies in Spring are more frightening. The Paris-Roubaix race last night was insane though. Wet and muddy. The finishers couldn't be told apart due to being covered in layers of mud.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back