Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

This is pretty cool but also frightening

If I'm reading that right, then Penrith & Parramatta will be wiped out?

BRB I'm going to start my coal furnace.

Looks like my place becomes waterfront property...

Looks like we finally get that inland sea everyone was looking for back in the day.

Nuggetz: We might be primo sea views when this is all done! :hearteyes: :tongueoutv1:

Looks like we finally get that inland sea everyone was looking for back in the day.

Nuggetz: We might be primo sea views when this is all done! :hearteyes: :tongueoutv1:

If I end up underwater I'm coming to live with one of you.

There might be a few still on here that were around in 2005 for the celebrations at the Rising Sun hotel in South Melbourne , well sadly the great man who ran the pub and a great friend of mine passed away yesterday . An absolute legend of Port and South RIP Laurie.

does anyone remember these being a thing?

I have never seen these before.

384245.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Candace Owens is insane.

WTF is that

An American 'conservative' (if you can even call her that) commentator who said the US should invade Australia because we are 'suffering under a tolitaritarian regime'.

Normally I wouldn't bother bringing it up, as it's a bit too heavy for the random thread, but as Nool said, she is dangerous, as this is the same insanity that was behind the Melbourne anti-lockdown protests.

An American 'conservative' (if you can even call her that) commentator who said the US should invade Australia because we are 'suffering under a tolitaritarian regime'.

Normally I wouldn't bother bringing it up, as it's a bit too heavy for the random thread, but as Nool said, she is dangerous, as this is the same insanity that was behind the Melbourne anti-lockdown protests.
Her and a imbecile like Dim Tim Smith would go well together . In fact add the treasurer of NSW Frydenburg in that

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

What a joke

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back