Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

As good as he is Tony Armstrong is going to be our morals commentator .

Mister B why the fu** did you change your name?
Aligning it with some other accounts I have across social media. Been meaning to do it for years. It looks bloody weird though. i might regret it. Can always change it back in a years time.

Seriously does anyone like ScoMo , he's a bullshitting rat

The daddy dag shit sucks some in I guess?

He seems like a turd in the punch bowl
To me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Six and a half years at my current school and today marked my last day. From the beginning of the year to today 13 out of 19 staff have now left. Amazing how one awful person can destroy a community in such a small space of time.
Yesterdays news in Tassie is the most horrible thing that's happened . F Corona

Still on the border and still some waiting or results for a couple . Met a nice family from Sydney , wife came from Corowa . I said do you follow the Swans and he said he was a League man , but he and son had been to games and he said the promotion of the Swans was outstanding and they were the only team in town.

Still on the border and still some waiting or results for a couple . Met a nice family from Sydney , wife came from Corowa . I said do you follow the Swans and he said he was a League man , but he and son had been to games and he said the promotion of the Swans was outstanding and they were the only team in town.
My son was tested on 29/01/2021 and he is also still waiting for results... pretty sure he's all clear, but the delays are a bugger!

My son was tested on 29/01/2021 and he is also still waiting for results... pretty sure he's all clear, but the delays are a bugger!

🤞

Lol! That should read 29/12/2021... he got the results today and he's in the clear... negative!

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back