Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

This is pretty cool but also frightening
Current rise is 3.6mm (ish) per year, more than double previous rise 1.4 of the previous century... So fairly limited impact around the world, with a fairly small number of places being significantly impacted, a greater number having a minor impact, and most of the first world not being impacted at all.

So it'll be centuries be it impacts enough for Govts to change their tunes... In the meantime, they'll just quietly move people around and we'll let them do it. After all, every time there's an Olympics, the host city 'relocates' all those who ruin the view...

Internet fights are the best fights.

Btw, if you're anti-vax you are literal human feces.
I know it's totally beside the point, but when did it go from faeces to feces? Or does it depend on where you're from and which version of English you are using?

I know it's totally beside the point, but when did it go from faeces to feces? Or does it depend on where you're from and which version of English you are using?

English has many many stupid spellings,

the ae / e thing is an American English / British English thing.

Having said all that, the point of language is to communicate, if you can understand what someone is saying does it matter how the **** it's spellt?

English has many many stupid spellings,

the ae / e thing is an American English / British English thing.

Having said all that, the point of language is to communicate, if you can understand what someone is saying does it matter how the fu** it's spellt?
I did start that sentence with "I know it's totally beside the point...", was just a curiosity point. I thought you might know the answer, and you appears you did :)

I did start that sentence with "I know it's totally beside the point...", was just a curiosity point. I thought you might know the answer, and you appears you did :)

Sorry this is one of my bug bears. I have been confronted about this a few times, and I am now just aggro about it.

Yes I used the word `aggro` on purpoise to upset them .

Sorry this is one of my bug bears. I have been confronted about this a few times, and I am now just aggro about it.

Yes I used the word `aggro` on purpoise to upset them .
All good... everyone has something that annoys the shit out of them!

I'll either steer clear, or perhaps annoy you know and then. Either way, you don't need to be sorry :p

All good... everyone has something that annoys the sh*t out of them!

I'll either steer clear, or perhaps annoy you know and then. Either way, you don't need to be sorry :p

Please do!

Being annoyed by something is an invitation to investigate why i'm annoyed and hopefully it leads to some vast inner truth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back