Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

What did Ann & Nancy Wilson say on their first day as loan advisors?

How do I get you a loan
Confused What The GIF by Sesame Street

Yesterday newest car gets a rock flicked up by a track , windscreen cracked have to get fixed

watched the Swans

this morning other car we run over a big screw and tyres ****ed

fun times

Yesterday newest car gets a rock flicked up by a track , windscreen cracked have to get fixed

watched the Swans

fun times
So that’s the three bad things right? Should be in the clear now.

watched the Swans

fun times
At least you have all the Tassie locals gathering around, gawking and marvelling at your “mechanical moving machine”.

In Lethal Weapon 2 when they get out of the toilet bomb,
wouldn't they at least both have concussion at the very least? hearing loss? some injury
Yeah it’s Hollywood though. They have Carlton doctors looking after their concussion protocols.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have just discovered most countries don't toast their banana bread...

Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Most places have banana cake and call it banana bread... so they don't toast it, but I like it toasted. My mum made banana cake with old bananas, and then when it was going stale, we'd toast it! Yum!

Almost as good as Baked Rice Pudding... yum... getting hungry now... anyone want to cook for me?

Most places have banana cake and call it banana bread... so they don't toast it, but I like it toasted. My mum made banana cake with old bananas, and then when it was going stale, we'd toast it! Yum!

Almost as good as Baked Rice Pudding... yum... getting hungry now... anyone want to cook for me?

You lost me at rice pudding

One of my former students is making her debut for Gippy Power today in the under 18’s. Number 6 and playing off the wing. First touch was an effective f50 entry that was marked the. Passed for their first goal. So happy for her. Not bad for a kid who got treated like crap for being a girl at her first footy club.

What a day. I found Patrick collapsed and motionless this morning. May have had bad worm infection. Hopefully be right in a couple of weeks after some antibiotics and drenching. Kind of stressful being a goat parent

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back