Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Patrick is doing a lot better today. He can get up and down on his own will. Had him drenched. Hopefully he’ll be right after awhile. Was a scary moment
Yay for Patrick 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Whoohoo - new metro extension has opened in Sydney. Makes going to the AFLW games over at North Sydney oval sooo much easier.

I've seen people celebrating this as some kind of great achievement, and a reason to go out on the town.

Sydney really has been killed in terms of culture.

Okay fellow Wozzies, what the **** was that massive bang earlier this arvo?

My entire office shook and then found out people in other suburbs miles away also felt it.

Edit: Just done further digging on the internet. This bang/explosion was experienced by literally dozens of other people around Perth, and yet there has been no explanation offered for it?

WHAT IS GOING ON LOL

Okay fellow Wozzies, what the **** was that massive bang earlier this arvo?

My entire office shook and then found out people in other suburbs miles away also felt it.

Edit: Just done further digging on the internet. This bang/explosion was experienced by literally dozens of other people around Perth, and yet there has been no explanation offered for it?

WHAT IS GOING ON LOL

Chtulu is rising

I've seen people celebrating this as some kind of great achievement, and a reason to go out on the town.

Sydney really has been killed in terms of culture.
Its an amazing piece of engineering, cuts transport travel time for a LOT of passengers, and the artwork and stations themselves are top notch.

Too many people denigrate achievements and mock them for no other reason than...well I don't know. You tell me.

Its an amazing piece of engineering, cuts transport travel time for a LOT of passengers, and the artwork and stations themselves are top notch.

Too many people denigrate achievements and mock them for no other reason than...well I don't know. You tell me.
Everyone ignorant bags Dan down here , but we will have great infrastructure for the future , some just want nothing to change

It's a train station.

I also saw a brand new rubbish bin being installed at my local shops.

I'll post it on instagram later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back