Rate a Country: BIG FOOTY WORLD CUP - FINALS SERIES

Remove this Banner Ad

Spain easily - hate america

How do you hate over 300 million people?? Kind of harsh. Even if you don't like their government or something most American's are decent people. Also, even if you dislike things like Hollywood there is no denying greater contributions that the country has made. Plus, I can't think of a more geographically diverse country. Tropics, mountains, desert and everything in between.

United States of America.

Hands down the greatest film-making industry and music industry on the face of the planet. They are the kings of entertainment. Even if some of it is rubbish, no one can match their best.

Too many tourist attractions to even know where to begin.

Sometimes I'm amazed by the fact that this country has so many different and vibrant cities.

Their pr0n trumps all other nations'.

I have a lot of respect for their sports system, particularly in regards to college.

Lots of great universities and academic research.

Sir Isaac Newton.

No one does heart attack food like they do. They're probably the masters of the barbecue.

They breed alpha:

Sneak%20Peek%20At%20Muhammad%20Ali%20Diet.jpg

michael_jordan1242892345.jpg

hoodicons_hugh-hefner1.jpg

Leonardo%20Dicaprio%20%286%29.jpg

DeNiro.jpg

air-jordan-xx3-official-01.jpg

I'll save the rest.

Chances are, regardless of what you think of their country, you love or have loved something that was born from their nation.So much of it is ingrained into our everyday life that we forget about it or don't even appreciate it.

AMERICA - **** yeah!

Second Elimination Final

40 PERU

[youTube]P6_REdY-Ty4[/youTube]

Qualifying Round 1: Win over 219 TUVALU
Round 1: Win over 131 MOLDOVA
Round 2: Win over 60 CHILE
Round 3: Win over 48 GHANA

V
118 NORWAY

[youTube]e3SQk2X16wQ[/youTube]

Qualifying Round 1: Win over 141 MONGOLIA
Round 1: Win over 54 ROMANIA
Round 2: Win over 13 VIETNAM
Round 3: Win over 5 BRAZIL

Spain awaits the winner!

Winner: Norway... Euro Clash with Spain coming up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really tough one this.

Incas vs Vikings - both very cool. I would much prefer to live in Norway but Peru would probably be the more interesting place to visit.

I went to google pics to decide and I'm voting Norway based on this. Does this not look like the most ridiculously beautiful place to live or what?

norway.jpg

2337732996_78ab2a1390_o.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Rate a Country: BIG FOOTY WORLD CUP - FINALS SERIES

Remove this Banner Ad

Back