Teams Rate my 2014 AFL Fantasy team

Remove this Banner Ad

Are people not too fussed with bye rounds just yet? I was happy with my team till I found out that I had nearly half the team out in round 13.

Round 10 I assume?

It's actually better to have more players out in the last bye round, that way you can "back trade" them to players that have already had their bye.

Round 10 I assume?

It's actually better to have more players out in the last bye round, that way you can "back trade" them to players that have already had their bye.
Yeah sorry, round 10. Is there really any point in planning for the bye rounds considering its that many rounds away and we have 2 trades per week which is plenty.

Why does everyone have pendlebury for round 1 doesnt really make sense when creepy crowley will be all over him... Just a thought swanny all the way

I've gone:
B: McVeigh, Mitchell, Hodge, Hanley, McDonald, Langford.............(J Tippet, B Martin)
C: Swan, Barlow, Cotchin, Beams, Sheils, Michie, Tyson, Polec......(Ellis, Dunstan)
R: Cox, Sandilands.................................................................(Currie, Thurlow)
F: Dangerfield, Martin, Roughead, Caddy, Wright, Rohan...............(Impey, Kennedy-Harris)

Like Membling said ruck's are a bit weak,i would downgrade McIntosh (too much money sitting on bench imo)
and upgrade Hickey maybe other than that you've got a solid side good luck.

Any thoughts on mine again rucks are weak but i like the balance other than that hmm.

Attachments

• dt.jpg
    dt.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 109
Been playing around.
rate?
any tips. advice?
jt2ot4.jpg

My line up for Rnd 1

Backs: Hodge, Bartel, Mitchell, Hansen, Suckling, Enright .... Tippett, Cameron
Mids: Ablett, Deludio, Beams, Cotchin, Thomas, MacRae, Tyson, Michie...........Polec, Ellis
Rucks: McEvoy, Sandi ....... Currie, Thurlow
Forw: Danger, Mitchel, Wright, Caddy, Martin, Rohan ...... Kersten, Bock

thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My line up for Rnd 1

Mids: Ablett, Deludio, Beams, Cotchin, Thomas, MacRae, Tyson, Michie...........Polec, Ellis

thoughts?

Personally I would have McDonald over Hansen in my back line. Can see him getting a lot of +6's across the backline

any chance of some comments? only going for a win within my own comp. mark out of 10 would be good

View attachment 46393

good team 6/10

if not for your week bottom four of your midfield.. although that has allowed you have stong field elsewhere, i would be super concerned on either
a) scoring a donut ( or the very least a red jacket) in you mids 2 out of 5 weeks, or having to burn thew trades to cover getting a donut

View attachment 46484 Thoughts?? Rating outta 10 please :)
9/10

ony change i would make is roughead out and hale in as forward. then "if sandilands goes out you can use DPP to put hale to ruck, and move honey suckle to field and spend money on another cheapy... cause lets face it sandilands goes down no other way you gunna afford another ruck

Kys
My line up for Rnd 1

thoughts?
My line up for Rnd 1

thoughts?
Why do you need more than one player who will score on your bench? Keep one of Polec or Ellis and downgrade the other for the cheapest available. Same in fwd's, where Bock nor Kersten will play so maybe use the extra cash to upgrade your F6 so Rohan is on the bench.

9/10

ony change i would make is roughead out and hale in as forward. then "if sandilands goes out you can use DPP to put hale to ruck, and move honey suckle to field and spend money on another cheapy... cause lets face it sandilands goes down no other way you gunna afford another ruck

Thanks for the tip mate

Thanks for previous comments. Played around even more. Thoughts on R Harwood in backline (will be either him or Suckling and J kelly to start on field instead of Cunningham).

dt.PNG

Guys, I'm looking for some serious Dter's to fill an AFL Fantasy league.
Next time your in Fantasy, jump over the the league section and join in. Code is W9K2NRE7.
There's some very good DTers in that leasgue. Need about 8 spots filled.

I believe Fantasy has no limit on how many leagues you can join. Is that correct

I have gone with a different approach to most people. Ive loaded up my defence and forward lines with dual position (mid) premium players, and loaded up my midfield with mainly cash cows. It will be interesting to see how this tactic works out.

B: mcveigh, mitchell, hanley, simpson, suckling, r shaw, (mcdonald, langford)

Mid: ablett, d beams, murphy, d thomas, aish, tyson, ellis, polec, (j martin, michie)

Ruck: goldstein, sandilands, (longer, derrickx)

F: dangerfield, martin, t mitchell, zorko, caddy, higgin, (kenedy-harris, rohan)

I have gone with a different approach to most people. Ive loaded up my defence and forward lines with dual position (mid) premium players, and loaded up my midfield with mainly cash cows. It will be interesting to see how this tactic works out.

B: mcveigh, mitchell, hanley, simpson, suckling, r shaw, (mcdonald, langford)

Mid: ablett, d beams, murphy, d thomas, aish, tyson, ellis, polec, (j martin, michie)

Ruck: goldstein, sandilands, (longer, derrickx)

F: dangerfield, martin, t mitchell, zorko, caddy, higgin, (kenedy-harris, rohan)
Not a bad side, Aish worries me on the field.
Also reckon you're wasting cash with McDonald as bench. I'd consider dumping Shaw, grabbing possibly Langdon who's tipped to play this week for the bench and chucking McDonald on the field. Frees up some cash to improve your mids. Martin's expensive as well.

Not a bad side, AIsh worries me on the field.
Also reckon you're wasting cash with McDonald as bench. I'd consider dumping Shaw, grabbing possibly Langdon who's tipped to play this week for the bench and chucking McDonald on the field. Frees up some cash to improve your mids. Martin's expensive as well.
I think aish has flown under the radar big time. Word from the club is hes pretty much a certainty for round 1. Played well on the weekend against the swans with 22 touches

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams Rate my 2014 AFL Fantasy team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back