Neale Mitchell

RUC: Jolly McIntosh
Witts Stephensen

FWD: Goodes Pavlich Riewoldt Brown Morton Porplyzia Walsh
Dick Rowe

shit team porty...jolly pfft

n4qpF.jpg

Defenders:
Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Clark, Ellis, Buntine (Mohr, Spurr)

Midfielders:
Ablett, Swan, M. Murphy,, Coniglio, Shiel, Wingard (Kavanagh, McDonald)

Rucks:
Mumford, Leuenberger (Giles, Stephensen)

Forwards:
Franklin, Chapman, Pavlich, Martin, D.Smith, Zorko, Pfeiffer (Saad, Smedts)

138k in bank
(yes i know alot of rookies in the mids, but thats where the cash comes in and they will mostly be gone by the bye time.)

give us the feedback , will be much appreciated

Hi guys first draft for this year and this is what I've come up with. Thoughts please?

Goddard deledio shaw grimes Clarke b.Ellis talia (ugle Newell)
Pendles ablett Murphy Watson j.Mac shiel (Ross k.Stevens)
Mummy Macintosh (Giles Stephenson)
Buddy fyfe dusty n.roo j.brown zorko lynch (Walsh Elliot)

First draft drawn up in about 5 mins, obviously rookies are no way near set in stone but happy with my premiums. Cheers and good luck to all

Defenders:

Midfielders:

Rucks:

Forwards:

138k in bank
(yes i know alot of rookies in the mids, but thats where the cash comes in and they will mostly be gone by the bye time.)

Another good team, you've followed guns and rookies very well - there are no mid pricers in there, so a non-risky team. I've gone for a few different premiums choices but good side with at least 13 keepers.

Defenders:
Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Grimes, Ellis, Smedts (L. Brown, Sierakowski)

Midfielders:
Swan, M. Murphy, J. Selwood, M. Boyd, Zorko, Treloar (Kavanagh, Crozier)

Rucks:
Sandilands, Kreuzer (Giles, Stephensen)

Forwards:
S. Johnson, Franklin, Pavlich, J. Brown, Walsh, Saad, Pfeiffer (Kerridge, Rowe)

Cheers

Good team! Personally I don't think Boyd can continue his form and there are better options - I had him last year, because I saw room for improvement and believed he could be be in at least the top 10-15 midfielders while having the cheaper starting price which worked for me! Obviously keep an eye on rookies in the NAB too.

Might post my team now!

DEF
Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Heppell, Grimes, Buntine, Clarke
(Ellis, Wilkes)

MID
Ablett, M. Murphy, J. Selwood, Docherty, Zorko, Shiel
(Kavanagh, T. Mitchell)

RUCK
Sandilands, Kreuzer
(Giles, Stephensen)

FWD
Franklin, Goodes, Rioli, Martin, Brown, Saad, Walsh
(Smedts, Kerridge)

Only $1,300 left in the bank.

Good team! Personally I don't think Boyd can continue his form and there are better options - I had him last year, because I saw room for improvement and believed he could be be in at least the top 10-15 midfielders while having the cheaper starting price which worked for me! Obviously keep an eye on rookies in the NAB too.

Might post my team now!

DEF
(Ellis, Wilkes)

MID
(Kavanagh, T. Mitchell)

RUCK
Sandilands, Kreuzer
(Giles, Stephensen)

FWD
(Smedts, Kerridge)

Thanks guys, I will continue to rate other teams.

Strong team. Grimes is a gamble but one i'll be taking too. Not sure on Heppel though. Perhaps a downgrade there will get you a 4th starting premium mid???

Defenders:

Midfielders:

Rucks:

Forwards:

138k in bank

I do like your team. I like the high amount of rookies in midfield, i know i have been alot more successful since implementing that theory.

My worries with your team are Chapman, Pavlich and Broughton for varying reasons.

Firstly Chapman dropped hes scoring some what last year and was beginning to show wear and tear with hes body and i don't see at hes age that hes all of a sudden going to be 100% again.
Pavlich has been earmarked to play key forward all year, i am worried this will diminish hes scoring at times.
Broughton is a great player but i am just not sure how Lyon will use him and their for may skip him this season.

Apart from that though love your team.

This is mine, would love feed back because there unquestionably will be areas that need addressing.

Backs : Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Suckling, Lake, Clarke, Spurr, (Wilkes Docherty)

Mids: Pendlebury, Ablett, Martin, Caddy, Wingard, Morabito ( Golds Sheil )

Rucks: Mumford, Leunberger ( Giles Steveneson)

Forwards: Franklin, Beams, Rioli, Zaharakis, Porplyzia, Pfeiffer, Zorko (Walsh Dickson)

backs:

Deledio, Shaw, Goddard, Scotland, Duffield, Clarke, B. Ellis// Sierokowski, Spurr

midfield:

Swan, Ablett, Barlow, Jack, Morabitto, Shiel // McDonald, Caddy

rucks:

Cox, Giles// Stephenson, Lowden

forwards:

Franklin, Chapman, Rioli, Martin, Walsh, Porplzia, Zorko: A. Hall, Treloar

Thoughts?

Cheers.

Might post my team now!

DEF
(Ellis, Wilkes)

MID
(Kavanagh, T. Mitchell)

RUCK
Sandilands, Kreuzer
(Giles, Stephensen)

FWD
(Smedts, Kerridge)

Thanks guys, I will continue to rate other teams.

looks decent. Got some really good scorers there.
Maybe have a think about downgrading grimes to a rookie then upgrading your mid field.
Could also get some more money by getting rid of sandilands, there are plenty of safer bets, such as Luey, or McEvoy.

Here is my team today:
Backs: Goddard, Scotland, Broughton, Heppel, M.Clarke, Ellis (Smedts, Sierakowski)

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Watson, Docherty, Shiel (Kerridge, Mitchell)

Rucks: Mumford, McIntosh (Giles, Stephenson)

Forwards: Buddy, Goodes, Martin, Sidebottom, Brown, Treloar, Walsh (Saad, Zorko)

Hack away!:D

Another good team, you've followed guns and rookies very well - there are no mid pricers in there, so a non-risky team. I've gone for a few different premiums choices but good side with at least 13 keepers.

thanks mate, i have another 138k in the bank, what the hell do i do with it?
do i upgrade a ruck to the premium cox, or do i ditch a rookie down forward and take a punt on porplyzia?:rolleyes:

thanks mate, i have another 138k in the bank, what the hell do i do with it?
do i upgrade a ruck to the premium cox, or do i ditch a rookie down forward and take a punt on porplyzia?:rolleyes:

Well.. another idea is to change Coniglio/Wingard + other more expensive rookies into the cheaper options who are also going to rise the same amount of money (absolute dollars) and then get more money to upgrade to someone like J. Brown instead! I like your rucks the way they are.

One other thought in regard to my rookie option is that: because you only have the three mid premiums starting, you do want the highest scoring rookies so your points can still be at their highest - this is more important than when you have 4 premiums in the midfield, where its more important to have to absolute cash that the points. It's really tough!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love feedback on this team. First year taking SC seriously after being a long-time DT'er.

B: Goddard, Deledio, Enright, Otten, Buntine, Clarke, Ellis (Sierakowski, Darley)

C: Pendlebury, Ablett, A.Swallow, Hayes, Clifton, Shiel (Stevens, Mitchell)

R: Leuenberger, Mcevoy (Giles, Stephenson)

F: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Robinson, Porplyzia, Zorko, Treloar (Smedts, Rowe)

BYES

B: Goddard, Deledio, Enright, Otten, Buntine, Clarke, Ellis
(Sierakowski, Morris)

C: Pendlebury, Ablett, A.Swallow, Hayes, Clifton, Shiel
(Stevens, Mitchell)

R: Leuenberger, Mcevoy (Giles, Stephenson)

F: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Robinson, Porplyzia, Zorko, Treloar
(Smedts, Rowe)

Think I've distributed the byes ok. Biggest worry is clearly the backline, pretty happy with the rest but have small question marks over Goodes and Fyfe. Opinions?

Rem. Salary Cap
$41,300

DEF: Goddard Deledio Shaw Adcock Johncock Clarke Sierakowski
Morris Wilkes

MID: Ablett Swan Scotland Barlow Morabito Zorko
Neale Mitchell

RUC: Jolly McIntosh
Witts Stephensen

FWD: Goodes Pavlich Riewoldt Brown Morton Porplyzia Walsh
Dick Rowe

Couldnt see u winning many games mate. Average team all over

Ive made mine simple......Started by picking premiums which i believe will be top of the position at the end of the year.....selected a couple of middle-class players which i believe could possibly be keepers at the end (F7, M6 sorta thing)...then filled the rest with rookies.....

Got $105,500 left

Supercoachteam1.jpg

Here how mine is looking today, plenty of changes to be made til round 1. But advice or criticism is welcome

B: B. Goddard, C. Enright, A. Carrazzo, J. Grimes, B. Lake, M. Buntine, M. Clarke (B. Ellis, B. Wilkes)

M: G. Ablett, N. Dal Santo, A. Swallow, M. Barlow, S. Coniglio, S. Docherty
(D. Zorko, T.Mitchell)

R: Mummy, H. McIntosh (J. Giles, O.Stephenson)

F: N. Fyfe, P.Chapman, D. Beams, P. Dangerfield, J. Brown, A.Treloar, T. Walsh (A. Saad, B. Smedts)

solid start i reckon. just a few comments

def: any better options than carrazzo? struggles alot with tags

mid: unless you think swallow can be top 6 mids perhaps someone like selwood around the same price? also not sold on coniglio, maybe better options for 90k cheaper?

fwd: i think this is your weakest area, personally think sidebottom will be better than beams, dangerfield very dangerous.

just a few things to think about but otherwise not bad :)

Here is my team

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Birchell, Grimes, M.Clarke, B.Ellis, T.Mohr (Smedts, Wilkes)

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Hayes or Barlow, K.Stevens, Shiel (J.McDonald, T.Mitchell)

Rucks: McEvoy, Giles (Stephenson, Pattison)

Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Chapman, Martin, N.Riewoldt, Sidebottom, D.Pfieffer (Rowe, Zorko)

What does everyone think? where to change/improve?

solid start i reckon. just a few comments

def: any better options than carrazzo? struggles alot with tags

mid: unless you think swallow can be top 6 mids perhaps someone like selwood around the same price? also not sold on coniglio, maybe better options for 90k cheaper?

fwd: i think this is your weakest area, personally think sidebottom will be better than beams, dangerfield very dangerous.

just a few things to think about but otherwise not bad :)

As like probably most people, my line up has changed dramatically since i logged on this year and will most likely continue to change up until round 1.
Here is how it looks at the moment.
Backs: Goddard, Scotland, Broughton, Heppel, Spurr, M.Clarke, Ellis (Smedts, Sierakowski)

Forwards: Buddy, Goodes, Martin, Sidebottom, Brown, Treloar, Walsh (Saad, Zorko)

Worries are Heppel, McIntosh and of course the rookies.

Thoughts? :D

Cheers bro... i got bout 100k left over so im prolly gonna change it up a bit after nab... wont know bout rookies till then

FWIW... i changed Sandi for Goldie... and Adcock for Scotland

As like probably most people, my line up has changed dramatically since i logged on this year and will most likely continue to change up until round 1.
Here is how it looks at the moment.
Backs: Goddard, Scotland, Broughton, Heppel, Spurr, M.Clarke, Ellis (Smedts, Sierakowski)

Worries are Heppel, McIntosh and of course the rookies.

Thoughts? :D

Not sold on Brown at this stage, may wait on form and price changes. Hard to say how the rucks will go at North. Don't see too many teams with Watson, so might be a good alternative, he's got the numbers. A pretty good team i.m.o

Meanwhile, would appreciate some feedback on my team. Early draft.

Defenders:
Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Scotland, Clark, Ellis, Buntine (Darley, Brown)

Midfielders:
Ablett, Swan, M. Murphy, Selwood, Docherty, Shiel, (Hampton, Mitchell)

Rucks:
Mumford, Smith (Giles, Stephensen)

Forwards:
O'Keefe, Martin, Lewis, Sidebottom, Adams, Zorko, (Treloar, Smedts)

Any thoughts on upgrades with $58.4 G? Forward line is unique in Lewis from Hawthorn, so thoughts on that as well??

Not sold on Brown at this stage, may wait on form and price changes. Hard to say how the rucks will go at North. Don't see too many teams with Watson, so might be a good alternative, he's got the numbers. A pretty good team i.m.o

Defenders:

Midfielders:

Rucks:

Forwards:

Any thoughts on upgrades with $58.4 G? Forward line is unique in Lewis from Hawthorn, so thoughts on that as well??

Very solid team.
I havent heard much about Lewis this year. Wait to see his performance in the pre season.
Id scrap Zac Smith though, too expensive and risky for a second year ruckman

Backs: Goodard, Deledio, Birchall, Duffield, Grimes, Buntine, Clarke (Ellis, Smedts)

Midfield: Ablett, Thompson, Hodge, Lucas, Coniglio, Wingard (Mitchell, Shiel)

Rucks: Leunberger, Jacobs (Stephenson, Giles)

Forwards: Franklin, Chapman, Lewis, Hawkins, Christensen, Porpylzia, Saad (Treloar, Walsh).

Haven't gone for the same high priced midfielders, as I think Thompson and Hodge will rise in value early. Not many good cheap defenders I found this year, compared to previous years.

Defenders:

Midfielders:

Rucks:

Forwards:

I would stay away from Lewis. He has been averaging around the 90s for some time now and nothing suggests he is going to explode this year. He also finds himself suspended quite often. I'd use the money to trade him for Rioli. Read an article in the paper about him the other day, if he stays injury free, he will have a massive year.

Thoughts anyone???????????????

DEFENDERS:
Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Suckling, Clarke, Docherty, Ellis (Brown, Wilkes)

MIDFIELD:
Ablett (c), Murphy (vc), Priddis, Watson, Wingard, Shiel (McDonald, Mitchell)

RUCKS:
Mumford, McIntosh (Giles, Stephenson)

FORWARDS:
Franklin, Chapman, Martin, Zaharakis, Zorko, Smedts, Treloar (Saad, Rowe)

$178,200 in the bank- any suggestions as to where some of this $$$ can be put??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back