Rate my SuperCoach team 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see people picking sides around who has the bye so you wont cop a donut. I'm not looking too far into that myself as my team will be fairly different when the byes come around. As long as i keep an eye on it when trading player in/out. Good also checking out everyones teams :thumbsu: keeping mine to myself though sorry! BORING i know....

Backs:
Goddard, H.Scotland, Deledio
Lake, M.Buntine, M.Clarke, B.Smedts (T.Bugg, S.Morris)

Mids:
Ablett, Selwood, J.McDonald
S.Thompson, Zaharakis, Coniglio (D.Shiel, E.Kavanagh)

Rucks:
Mumford, Leuenberger (J.Giles, Stephensen)

Forwards:
Chapman, Rioli, LeCras
D.Martin, L.Jones, Porplyzia, D.Zorko (D.Pfeiffer, I.Folau)

thoughts?

My thoughts are a very strong team mate. Have some worries about your fwd line being pretty high in risk - Fyfe - Dusty - Roo - Brown - Franklin... in any given week 2 of them could very easily be down with suspension/injury/niggles....

having said that impressed mate. Impressed.

Cheers mate, still early and very undecided but thanx for ur advice on the fwds will look into that more, cheers :)

Second draft of this team, few changes made in the mids and the forward line. Any and all opinions welcomed.

BACKS: Goddard, Scotland, Deledio, Heppel, Buntine, Sierakowski (S Morris, L Brown)

MIDS: Ablett (C), Murphy, Selwood (VC), Barlow, Coniglio, Zorko (S Ross, T Mitchell)

RUCKS: Mumford, Leuenberger (Stephenson, Pattison)

FWDS: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, D Smith, B Smedts, A Treloar (T Walsh, S Kerridge)

Good luck to all!!

So far i've come up with:

DEFENDERS - Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Hargraves, Clark. M, Ellis. B, Smedts (Subs - Brown. L & Wilkes)

MIDS - Pendlebury, Ablett, Goddard, Stanton, Foley, Clifton (Subs - Smith. C & Mitchell)

RUCKS - Mumford & Renouf (Subs - Giles & Stephenson)

FORWARDS - Franklin, Martin, Petrie, Riewoldt. N, Walker, Pfeiffer, Zorko (Subs - Rowe & Panos)

The defence, like last year is a nightmare. I've opted to go shallow and load up elsewhere in hope of making up for it. Obviously the first year players will be altered as per NAB cup form but i just can't see a way around having 2 start on the ground in both attack and defence.

Are people taking into account the Rounds 11/12/13 bye situation? Many of the teams posted here seem to have placed minor importance on the bye rounds and thus have amplified their potential for zeros during one or more of these rounds.
I'd suggest not having a line with four or more players with a bye in a single round, ideally a 3/3/3 split for the fwd and back lines and a 3/2/3 or any combination thereof for the midfield. It seems like the backline is the hardest line to get a decent split as nearly all of the premiums and most of the solid rookies have the Round 13 bye, however it might still be worth starting with a slightly less than optimal backline in order to avoid having more than the minimal amount of donuts. Ideally a side should have a 10/10/10 split amongst the byes with no line containing four or more players per single bye round.

This thread works best when you first rate the posters prior to your posts team!

Then post your team, then the next person rates it.....

cheers

Backs
Goddard Deludio Enright Lake Stratton Clarke Smedts
Emerg Brown Wilkes

Mids
Swan Judd Selwood Montagns Zorko Shiel
Kerridge Kavanagh

Rucks
Sandi Kruezer
Giles Stephenson

Fowards
Franklin Pav Rioli Zaharakis Fasolo Porplyza Treloar
Mitchell Walsh

This thread works best when you first rate the posters prior to your posts team!

Then post your team, then the next person rates it.....

cheers

Backs
Emerg Brown Wilkes

Mids
Kerridge Kavanagh

Rucks
Sandi Kruezer
Giles Stephenson

Fowards
Mitchell Walsh

:mad: :mad:

BACKS: Goddard, Broughton, Grimes, Malceski, Lake, Clarke, Ellis,
EMG: Docherty, Tomlinson

MIDS: Ablett, Swan, Deledio, Murphy, Coniglio, Shiel
EMG: Zorko, T.Mitchell

RUCKS: McIntosh, Kreuzer
EMG: Stephenson, Giles

FWDS: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, N.Riewold, J.Brown, Porplyzia, Devon Smith.
EMG: A.Treloar, B.Smedts

Thoughts?

Taken quite a few risks in Lake, Malceski, Brown, Porpy, Grimes etc. - hopefully big risk, big reward!!!

Backs
Emerg Brown Wilkes

Mids
Kerridge Kavanagh

Rucks
Sandi Kruezer
Giles Stephenson

Fowards
Mitchell Walsh

Well, being a 2 year SC veteran I reckon you have done quite well given the difficulty of picking your side first up before NAB Cub.

Personally, I'd avoid players like Lake / Porps but that's your decision guess :)

Can someone please let me know where they think I can improve from the below with 88k spare??

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Enright, Buntine, Clarke, Ellis
b - Smedts, Brown

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Barlow, Coniglio, Wingard
b - McDonald, Mitchell

Rucks: Sandilands, Kreuzer
b - Giles, Stephenson

For: Franklin, Pav, Chapman, Riewoldt, Zorko, Walsh, Saad
b - Rowe, Kerridge

Cheers!

Well, being a 2 year SC veteran I reckon you have done quite well given the difficulty of picking your side first up before NAB Cub.

Personally, I'd avoid players like Lake / Porps but that's your decision guess :)

I know I'm a bit worried too I will obviously see NAB cup form etc.

Wingard I will probably put in too instead of one of the others too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

b - Smedts, Brown

b - McDonald, Mitchell

b - Giles, Stephenson

b - Rowe, Kerridge

BACKS: Solid, interesting to see 3 rookie method including Clarke used.
Is Brown the one from Adelaide? I don't know much about him???

MIDS: Great... I like alot!

Rucks: Perfect IMO...

FWDS: Easily weakest area I'm not sure I would rely on Zorko/Walsh/Saad I would rather get another rookie mid and upgrade a forward IMO...

Good team though!

Hey guys just looking for some advice and feedback on my team :).

B: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Enright, Drummond, Clark (Marty), Mohr.
Res: Buntine, Wilkes

M: Ablett, Swan, Mitchell, Cotchin, Cogniglio, Wingard
Res: Shiel, Ross

R: Leunberger, McIntosh
Res: Giles, Stephenson

F: Brown, Didak, Riewoldt (Nick), Martin, Hurley, Walsh, Rowe.
Res: Pattinson, Dickson

Can someone please let me know where they think I can improve from the below with 88k spare??

b - Smedts, Brown

b - McDonald, Mitchell

b - Giles, Stephenson

b - Rowe, Kerridge

Cheers!

I like it

By line-Obvious four premiums, Buntine not a bad choice if he has a good NAB, Smedts and L Brown solid. My only suggestion would be maybe try to get L Brown in the mids instead to allow you to switch Deledio etc in there when needed for cover. Someone like Spurr or Morris could be a way to save cash if you're taking Buntine out for someone.

Mids-3 obvious choices, Barlow is a risk that could pay off, I'm not sold on Coniglio over say Clifton or Shiel given the price differential. Mitchell is a good player although a rookie with more JS might help your bye cover.

Fwd-Don't mind the 4 premiums though I think Chapman is a real risk this year. Walsh and Zorko will probably play. Not sure Saad will, someone like Pfieffer would probably have better JS, and wasn't Rowe injured at the moment? (maybe I'm wrong).

All in all good team though.

I like it

By line-Obvious four premiums, Buntine not a bad choice if he has a good NAB, Smedts and L Brown solid. My only suggestion would be maybe try to get L Brown in the mids instead to allow you to switch Deledio etc in there when needed for cover. Someone like Spurr or Morris could be a way to save cash if you're taking Buntine out for someone.

Mids-3 obvious choices, Barlow is a risk that could pay off, I'm not sold on Coniglio over say Clifton or Shiel given the price differential. Mitchell is a good player although a rookie with more JS might help your bye cover.

Fwd-Don't mind the 4 premiums though I think Chapman is a real risk this year. Walsh and Zorko will probably play. Not sure Saad will, someone like Pfieffer would probably have better JS, and wasn't Rowe injured at the moment? (maybe I'm wrong).

All in all good team though.

Cheers LoveMyLeftFooty & PO for your feedback.

Obviously not sold on ANY of the 'rookies' as yet, just trying to mix and match as best as possible pre NAB cup.

Not sold on Barlow yet either, but after seeing the recent article's on Chappy ( Not to mention my slight bias ;) ) I like the prospect of him starting off the season fully fit at this stage!

First draft so pretty rough, any feedback appreciated

Back: Goddard Deledio Broughton Enright Clarke Spurr Morris Mohr Wilkes

Mid: Ablett Selwood Swan Murphy Clifton Shiel Treloar L Brown

Ruck: McEvoy Leunberger Giles Big O

Fwd: Franklin Goodes Cloke NRiewoldt Walsh Zorko Kerridge Smedts Pfieffer

Can some one please Rate my team....

Back - Goddard, Scottland, H.Shaw, Grimes, Buntine, Clarke, Morris (Ellis & Mohr

Midfield- Ablett Murphy Selwood Deledio Barlow Hampton (Mcdonald & Mitchell

Rucks- Sandilands Mcintosh (Giles & Stepehenson)

Forward- Franklin Pavlich Chapman Brown Smith Pfeiffer Treloar (Zorko & Rowe)

Can some one please Rate my team....

Back - Goddard, Scottland, H.Shaw, Grimes, Buntine, Clarke, Morris (Ellis & Mohr

Midfield- Ablett Murphy Selwood Deledio Barlow Hampton (Mcdonald & Mitchell

Rucks- Sandilands Mcintosh (Giles & Stepehenson)

Forward- Franklin Pavlich Chapman Brown Smith Pfeiffer Treloar (Zorko & Rowe)

dont mind this side although i see sheedy didnt name buntine in his round 1 side maybe a L brown or wilkes could replace him and leave u with some more coin.mids look good rucks still not sure on the big H although i have him at the minute fwds top 3 good brown looks fit pfeiffer not sure about didnt think he was any good first time round watch over NAB.
here is my team advice would b appreciated guys
BACKS
Goddard Shaw Deledio GrimesClarke Docherty Ellis(Brown Wilkes)
MIDS
Ablett Swan Murphy Barlow Lucas Trelor(Mitchell Shiel)
RUCKS
Sandi H,Mac(Big O Giles)
FWDS
Buddy Chapman Martin Ballantyne Didak Porplyzia Zorko(Smedts Kennedy)

gone with Ballantyne as he is training to go into the midfield so might b a bit of a cash cow Lucas will watch over NAB think he might have a bit of a break out year maybe on the HBF

BACKS: Goddard, Broughton, Grimes, Malceski, Lake, Clarke, Ellis,
EMG: Docherty, Tomlinson

MIDS: Ablett, Swan, Deledio, Murphy, Coniglio, Shiel
EMG: Zorko, T.Mitchell

RUCKS: McIntosh, Kreuzer
EMG: Stephenson, Giles

FWDS: Franklin,Fyfe, Martin, N.Riewold, J.Brown, Porplyzia, Devon Smith.
EMG: A.Treloar, B.Smedts

Thoughts?

Taken quite a few risks in Lake, Malceski, Brown, Porpy, Grimes etc. - hopefully big risk, big reward!!!

There seems to be a few N.M supporters opting for HMac, which surprises me given his injury history and Goldsteins form last year (i might keep an eye on him). You have selected the ultimate injury risk squad here :D - I'd consider lessening the risk/reward stakes.

dont mind this side although i see sheedy didnt name buntine in his round 1 side maybe a L brown or wilkes could replace him and leave u with some more coin.mids look good rucks still not sure on the big H although i have him at the minute fwds top 3 good brown looks fit pfeiffer not sure about didnt think he was any good first time round watch over NAB.
here is my team advice would b appreciated guys
BACKS
Goddard Shaw Deledio GrimesClarke Docherty Ellis(Brown Wilkes)
MIDS
Ablett Swan Murphy Barlow Lucas Trelor(Mitchell Shiel)
RUCKS
Sandi H,Mac(Big O Giles)
FWDS
Buddy Chapman Martin Ballantyne Didak Porplyzia Zorko(Smedts Kennedy)

gone with Ballantyne as he is training to go into the midfield so might b a bit of a cash cow Lucas will watch over NAB think he might have a bit of a break out year maybe on the HBF

NO, NO, NO. He ain't going to make more cash than a well selected rookie and probably won't outscore one either. High end, mid pricer with almost zero chance of going premium. Might as well email SC admin and ask for two less trades right now.

Like the rest of the team though... :thumbsu:

First draft so pretty rough, any feedback appreciated

Back: Goddard Deledio Broughton Enright Clarke Spurr Morris Mohr Wilkes

Mid: Ablett Selwood Swan Murphy Clifton Shiel Treloar L Brown

Ruck: McEvoy Leunberger Giles Big O

Fwd: Franklin Goodes Cloke NRiewoldt Walsh Zorko Kerridge Smedts Pfieffer

Nice looking team PO good mix of prem's and rookies with DPP abilities.

Only thing I'm not sure is Rooey in the forward line, dont know how Watters is planning on using him this year the NAB might give us some idea as to what he plans I'm thinking that he will use him more as a stay home forward take some of the workload off of his body a bit to try and make sure he is right for the end of the year

Hey guys, just a rough plan on a team at this stage, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Backs - Goddard - Scotland - Deledio - Shaw - Suckling - Brandon ellis - lee spurr ( L.Brown, B.Wilkes )

Mids - Ablett - Dal santo - Rockliff - Murphy - Morabito - D. Shiel - (D.Pfeiffer , T.Mitchell)

Rucks - McEvoy - O. Stephensen - (Giles , Rowe)

Fwds - Buddy - Chapman - Martin - Zaharakis - Zorko - Smedts - Treloar - (A. Saad, T.Walsh)

All very preliminary at this stage (haven't had that much of a chance to spend a lot of time on it yet). Still not 100% satisfied but would like some feedback from a few other people :thumbsu:

scteam.png

$123,500 in the bank too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back