Rate my team for 2010 (cont)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I have both Scully and Trenove in the same team?

1jp6s9.png

Nope.

I'd go with Scully/Trengrove and Martin and get a lower price midfielder as an emergency(Shuey would be a good option).

And Adcock is a better option then Kelly plus he's cheaper.

Should I have both Scully and Trenove in the same team?

1jp6s9.png
i think its fine having them both in your team caus they are both very likely to get a fair amount of games between them
but i do think you have spent way too much money in your mids which in turn weakens the rest of your team
downgrade one of boyd or goddard to a cheaper mid and upgrade your backline

1st crack for 2010 - let me know your thoughts please.:thumbsu:

B- Carrazzo, Hodge, Harbrow, Hurn, Krakouer, Kennelly, Ladson (Trengove, Davis)

M - Bartel, Hayes, Vince, Sherman, Palmer, Martin (Shuey, Bastinac)

R - Kruezer, Tippett (Lobbe, Warnock)

F - Goodes, Higgins, Pavlich, Brennan, Ziebel, Dangerfield, Wannaeamirri (Gumbleton, Tapscott)

Have 21500 in the bank

Like most others Ive tinkered and tinkered with my team, and finally got it to a stage I feel its looking decent. What recommendations do you experts have for me:

fatboysfifthfeb.jpg

Hmm k, what to do about Schoenmakers though...

EDIT: Didn't have enough for God, so kept Chornes, upgraded Schoen to Lachie Henderson seeing as I reckon he'll play all 22 for Carlton barring injury.

Hmm k, what to do about Schoenmakers though...

EDIT: Didn't have enough for God, so kept Chornes, upgraded Schoen to Lachie Henderson seeing as I reckon he'll play all 22 for Carlton barring injury.

Downgrade Still i have no clue who he is for Tapscott who will play this year and is cheaper (89,500).

pretty happy wiht how its looking, will only tinker a few changes going off nab form and injuries..

tell us what ya think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

awesome team mate, only advice to you would be to get rid of drummonf, her killed me when i needed him last year..
good to see your on scotty selwood, i went and watched him on wednesday in the praccy match and he has bulked up heaps, looks so much like joel.

awesome team mate, only advice to you would be to get rid of drummonf, her killed me when i needed him last year..
good to see your on scotty selwood, i went and watched him on wednesday in the praccy match and he has bulked up heaps, looks so much like joel.

Nice team.

Probably change Rockliff for Trent Dennis Lane (89,500) and downgrade Cothin for Scully or Trengrove.

How much money will you have left?

30k atm. Waiting for NAB cup to see about the forward rookies etc. I'm pretty keen to hold onto Cotchin and Masten, I'm pretty convinced they are both going to have great seasons, but I also want to have Trengrove, so I'm not too sure what I'm going to do :(

30k atm. Waiting for NAB cup to see about the forward rookies etc. I'm pretty keen to hold onto Cotchin and Masten, I'm pretty convinced they are both going to have great seasons, but I also want to have Trengrove, so I'm not too sure what I'm going to do :(

Fair enough.

Cotchin is a good player but gets injured way too often.

Who's Still? :confused:

Was looking at the wrong team. :cool:

Downgrade Wonna for Tapscott imo he'll get more games in 2010 and isn't injured.

Nice Team Kenndy 17 - Cunning Stunts is fairly similar to mine. Would be an even matchup if we were against each other in league or eliminator.
You are probably a touch stronger in the backs and Im stronger in fwd line.

My team is:

fatboysfifthfeb.jpg

hey guys sorry i was going to do a print screen shot but its not letting me so here it is anyways-

B: Hargrave, Carrazzo, H.Shaw, Hodge, Ellis, Selwood, Broadbent INT Davis, Trengrove

C: Selwood, Lewis, Cooney, Dangerfield, Trengrove, Martin INT Bastinac, Shuey

R: Jolly, Hille INT Lobbe, Warnock

F: O'Keefe, Sylvia, Brown, Pavlich, Tippet, Zieball, Henderson INT Gumbleton, Tapscott

Pretty happy with it, structure let me fit in a few DP players. Got about 33k in the bank. Accept any critism

My team is:

fatboysfifthfeb.jpg

Probably just change Still to Tapscott and swap Knights with LeCras or Gray.

Your team looks decent.

hey guys sorry i was going to do a print screen shot but its not letting me so here it is anyways-

B: Hargrave, Carrazzo, H.Shaw, Hodge, Ellis, Selwood, Broadbent INT Davis, Trengrove

C: Selwood, Lewis, Cooney, Dangerfield, Trengrove, Martin INT Bastinac, Shuey

R: Jolly, Hille INT Lobbe, Warnock

F: O'Keefe, Sylvia, Brown, Pavlich, Tippet, Zieball, Henderson INT Gumbleton, Tapscott

Pretty happy with it, structure let me fit in a few DP players. Got about 33k in the bank. Accept any critism

I'd downgrade Sylvia for someone like LeCras/Gray/Kennedy. And then upgrade Lewis for Bartel.

I like this squad. It's an example of stacking a side with players from the team you support, but perhaps other than Rockliff I'd give merit to all of those selections.

Paying top dollar for both Ablett and Swan would be the only concern for me, I think if you've got one than you probably don't need the other to start with, but that's just me being stingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back