Rate My Team for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BACKS: GODDARD, S FISHER, HODGE, GILBEE, HURLY, KENNELLY, SUBAN (M DAVIES, HAMS)

MIDFIELDERS: PAVLICH, RICH, BOAK, KERR, TRENGROVE, MARTAIN (SCULLY, CUNNINGTON)

RUCKS: TIPPET, KREUZER (WARNOCK, FITZPATRICK)

FORWARD: RIEWOLDT, FRANKLIN, HIGGINS, RIOLI, LECRAS, ZIEBALL, DANGERFIELD (ROHAN, MOORE)

all advice appreciated cheers boys

Well here is my most updated team, im pretty happy with it,
What do you all think about it?
I was going to trade out Jolly for Ottens and spend abit more money on someone else, would that be a good idea or bad?

t7o4mw.jpg

Bump?

Anyone?

Heya whatcha guys think :)

Backs - Goddard, Enright, Carrazzo, Hodge, Suban, Kennelly, Ladson (Maguire, P. Davis)
Mids - Bartel, Selwood, Cooney, Swift, J. Trengrove, Martin (Shuey, Bastinac)
Rucks - Kreuzer, Tippett (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forwards - Roo, Brown, Pavlich, Franklin, Grey, Zeibell, Gumbleton (Tapscott, Dennis-Lane)

Bank is a whopping $55,700 :D

Thoughts/comments again would be appreciated,

Thx,

I think my team is looking solid. Its rough and I definately need a few changes, especially with my rookies. Could you please give me some advice?

dreamteam.gif

I been hearing dalziell might be playing a tagging role this year, not sure though will see more during nab cup.

Midfield still looks a bit weak for me man, only 1 mid who will get 90+ a game the rest are all uncertain.

Glad to see you moved hodge down back though.

Also is waters playing from round 1 or is he coming back later in the season ?

Sorry was looking at Hysteria team lol

I think my team is looking solid. Its rough and I definately need a few changes, especially with my rookies. Could you please give me some advice?

dreamteam.gif

Okay, my thoughts.

Selwood's rubbish. Big question mark over Waters. Palmer is injured apparently. Kerr cannot handle a tag. I'm really hoping a lot of people pick him. Higgins is injured apparently.

On the upside, I like your selections in Kennedy and especially Riewoldt. That's a gutsy pick. Could be outstanding, could be disaster.

As for your rookies, nobody can tell you at the moment mate.. even those that swear black and blue they know who will line up. The reality is everyone's more or less in the same boat when it comes to rookie selection. Just chuck your best guesses in now and watch the NAB cup.. or wait for everyone else to watch the NAB cup and then post their thoughts around here.

dreamteam.gif

Leuenberger downgraded to maybe Currie or Lobbe; use the extra money to upgrade Jack Riewoldt or Palmer.

Heya whatcha guys think :)

Backs - Goddard, Enright, Carrazzo, Hodge, Suban, Kennelly, Ladson (Maguire, P. Davis)
Mids - Bartel, Selwood, Cooney, Swift, J. Trengrove, Martin (Shuey, Bastinac)
Rucks - Kreuzer, Tippett (Warnock, Lobbe)
Forwards - Roo, Brown, Pavlich, Franklin, Grey, Zeibell, Gumbleton (Tapscott, Dennis-Lane)

Bank is a whopping $55,700 :D

Thoughts/comments again would be appreciated,

Thx,

Awesome team mate :thumbsu:!

Really can't see any flaws in it at all!

Except maybe Ladson who is now suposably injured. So i guess keep an eye out over the NAB cup.

Nicely done!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is my fourth year dream teaming. slowly getting better and better each year. last year i finished around the 3,000 mark. below is just a rough draft of course but would love any input on the current team. thanks

defence
hodge (lock)
gilbee
hurn
hurley
kennelly
ladson
waters

j smith
p davis

(biggest concern at the moment)

midfield
ablett (lock)
sylvia (lock-he will explode this year)
dangerfield
houli
palmer (if injury free)
ward

martin
trengrove

ruck
kruezer
brogan

warnock
trengove

forward
reiwolt
pavelich
rioli
porplyzia
lecras
ziebell
tippett

tapscott
gumbleton

let us know!

Well here is my most updated team, im pretty happy with it,
What do you all think about it?
I was going to trade out Jolly for Ottens and spend abit more money on someone else, would that be a good idea or bad?

t7o4mw.jpg

Bump?

Well i have done a few little changes to my team,

Cooney - OUT
Ball - IN

Vince - OUT
Montagna - IN

Dalziell - OUT
Swift/Masten - IN

I think this is my best side yet, looks very strong, can give some some criticism is anyone can see any.

And also i am deciding whether to pick Masten or Swift, who would be better?

Would be good to get an answer from a WCE supporter too.

Backs: Goddard, s fisher, hodge, gilbee, hurly, kennelly, suban (m davies, hams)

midfielders: Pavlich, rich, boak, kerr, trengrove, martain (scully, cunnington)

rucks: Tippet, kreuzer (warnock, fitzpatrick)

forward: Riewoldt, franklin, higgins, rioli, lecras, zieball, dangerfield (rohan, moore)

^^^^

Not a huge fan of fisher as he burned me badly last year. and i like the choice of suban, as many will not have him.

Pavlich in the midfeild needs to be changed must be a FWD IMO.

rucks are fine.

and fwds have a couple risks, dangerfeild in particular.

Shinboner '07- That is a solid lineup.:thumbsu: Only changes I would make would be Shoenmakers out, Ladson in. And Rohan out (not expected to play much this year, according to Roos), Tapscott in, which also frees up some cash for elsewhere.

lions_den- Again not a bad lineup. Only changes I would make is to the rucks, unsure on Ottens this year, just can't trust him with his injuries and the cautious approach Geelong take with him. I'd replace him with Hille, or if you can free up some cash, upgrade to Kreuzer or Ryder.

Shaunn- I think this is the best lineup I have seen so far, well done.:thumbsu: Only change I might make would be Gia down to Rioli to free up some dough, but that is your choice, won't make a huge difference. Also I would go with Swift, Masten has shown he tends to handball a lot more than kicking, with few marks, while Swift is going to be a star!

lmaohelp- Only changes I would make are Gumbleton to Davis, and Brown down to Pav. Other than that, I think all you need to do is wait for the NAB and see how your players are tracking.:thumbsu:

I will post my team up in a sec.

The only query I have regarding my team is that currently I have all 3 of Polkinghorne, Dangerfield and Mayne in my fowardline. Should I downgrade 1 of those 3 to Dennis-Lane (currently Davis and Tapscott on bench), and use the cash elsewhere, or keep it the same? My rucks are Kreuzer and Tippett, so I was thinking I could use the cash to upgrade Tippett to Clark or Sandilands, but am a little unsure so help would be appreciated.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back