(MEL) 25. TRENGOVE, Jack
(WCE) 26. SHUEY, Luke
RUCKS
(CAR) 27. WARNOCK, Robert
(PTA) 28. LOBBE, Matthew
Forwards
(ESS) 29. GUMBLETON, Scott
(ADE) 30. DAVIS, Phil

hey guys any thoughts have 102 k in the bank any upgrades or downgrades you can see?

I think this could be just about the best team i have seen so far.

Very solid backline, although Waite is a very much wait and see proposition this year (parden the pun). He has good potential but i think he is priced reasonably high and may be used forward a fair bit this year which may not help his scores. I say wait and see because he is coming off that knee reconstruction.

Midfield also looks very solid with a few 'different' picks. The one point i'd make is that you would probably be wanting to keep all 5 of Cassissi, Mitchell, Cooney, Ball & Mclean. This means that you would only be looking to upgrade 1 player in this position which means you could miss out on a few real value players throughout the year (I know you can't get them all in though). I'm not quite sure that a final midfield consisting of those 5 and another player would be able to average enough for you to be right up there with the real top teams, unless you se them improving by an average of say 10-15 points. I do like just about all the midfield selections individually especially but i would consider downgrading 1 to a money-maker so you can possibly get 2 of the real top midfielders in Swan,Ablett,Montagna,Chapman,Hayes.

The bench, rucks & forwards all look good but Hille is a quite risky pick and will probably be eased back into footy. Therefore, I would consider downgrading 1 of your top 5 mids in order to upgrade a Hille/Burton/Dennis-Lane type. Overall a terrific team though:thumbsu:.

And I must say, i think that is the 'most expensive' looking team i have seen so far and was very surprised to see that you still had 102k in the bank. From where i am it looks like 14 certain keepers (Including Mcphee + Tippett) and 1 who could definitely become a keeper in Gray.

The side is probably slightly more injury prone than i would like but you do have quite a strong bench. Once again, well done:thumbsu:.

Well here is another update of my team, in my opinion it is looking alot better then it did before, but i still think my midfield and forward line are a little on the weaker side with a few rookies there, i got 302k left though, anyone got an opinion on what i should change?
Thanks.

21b6wdd.jpg

Well here is another update of my team, in my opinion it is looking alot better then it did before, but i still think my midfield and forward line are a little on the weaker side with a few rookies there, i got 302k left though, anyone got an opinion on what i should change?
Thanks.

21b6wdd.jpg

wona is a worry but a massive bargain if he players round 1

Can someone pretty please analyse this team?

Decent team.

I'd watch Dazzle in the NAB before settling on him though, I don't think he'll play the same accumulation role that he did at the Lions. I think there is a few other decent prospects around that price worth looking at.

I'm not high on Dangerfield, especially with an interrupted pre-season, he is a bit too in-between for me.

Webberley is a good one, you should have kept that close to your chest though.

Backs
Goddard
Enright
Hodge
Carrazzo
Suban
Kennelly
Ladson

Reserves: Maguire, P. Davis

Mids
Swan
Bartell
Cooney
Trengrove (dees)
Palmer
Martin

Reserves: Shuey, Bastinac

Rucks
Kreuzer
Tippett

Reserves: Lobbe, Trengrove

Forwards
Brown
Pavlich
Porplezia or could be mcphee - or anyone have a better idea?
Grey
Zeibell
Franklin
Dangerfield

Reserves: Dennis-Lane, Tapscott

$14,300 left in bank...

Thoughts/Comments please
icon_smile.gif
- also I cant help feel like I need more geelong/saints players....

Thx!

Decent team.

I'd watch Dazzle in the NAB before settling on him though, I don't think he'll play the same accumulation role that he did at the Lions. I think there is a few other decent prospects around that price worth looking at.

I'm not high on Dangerfield, especially with an interrupted pre-season, he is a bit too in-between for me.

Webberley is a good one, you should have kept that close to your chest though.

webberley was a random pick ;)
Will definitely be watching the Nab cup closely. thanks all

What are thoughts on this one, thought i would see what kind of team i could get with most of the cap.

BACKS : goddard, hodge, harbrow, duffield, kenelly, thursfield, waters
MIDS: Montagna, armitage, chapman, Dalzeill, dan jackson, swift
RUCKS : Kreuzer, tippett
FWDS: Pavlich, Jono brown, Lecras, josh kennedy, wade thompson, zeibell, stokes

SUBS : Trengove, ash smith
trengove, cunnington
Lobbe, mcauly
Phil davis, tapscott

My First Crack At A This DreamTeam...Good & Bad Feedback Please:

Defenders:

Enright
Fisher
Hodge
H.Shaw
Hayden
Ladson
Hunt
(Sheppard,Webberley)

Midfielders:
Swan
Bartell
Burgoyne
Palmer
C.Young
J.Trengove
(Martin,Morabito)

Rucks:
Cox
M.Clark
(Trengove,Gawn)

Forwards:
Didak
Pavlich
Rioli
Gray
Dangerfield
Mayne
Wonaeamirri
(Tapscott,Dennis-Lane)

Early days I know, but Im fairly happy with below team as a template. Pleased to have any feedback positive or negative. Thanks

Backs
Goddard
Enright
Goodwin
Hodge
Kennelly
Ladson
Sheppard

Reserves: Talia, Trengrove

Mids
Ablett (c)
Gibbs (vc)
S Thompson
Dalziell
Armitage
Scully

Reserves: Trengrove, Blease

Rucks
Jolly
Kreuzer

Reserves: Warnock, Cordy

Forwards
Higgins
Gray
R Houlihan
Zeibell
Hall
Dangerfield
L Henderson

Have $4200 left

Prob a touch weak on the forwards, but overall I feel a nice mix

I'm not happy with mine, well not as happy as I was last year, though there is plenty of time left to rectify my deficiencies.

Can anyone tell me if a player I've chosen is injured/in jail/dead etc.

18727694.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was wondering what people thought of my team. any help would be awesome

def
gram
carrazo
adcock
hodge
greenwood
kennelly
ladson

shepherd
macguire

mid
gibbs
selwood
swift
cotchin
trengrove
martin

shuey
bastinac

ruck
sandilands
kreuzer

lobbe
warnock

fwds
brown
pavlich
buddy
rioli
gray
tippett
dangerfield

gumbleton
davis

i still have 75 grand in the bank
any thoughts??

I'm not happy with mine, well not as happy as I was last year, though there is plenty of time left to rectify my deficiencies.

Can anyone tell me if a player I've chosen is injured/in jail/dead etc.

18727694.jpg

Murphy is injured, recently had hip surgery. Could be ready for round 1 though still.

BACKS:
B. Goddard
L. Hodge
J. Adcock
G. Broughton
A. Mackie
R. Ladson
B. Sheppard

C. Howard
S. Crameri

MID:
N. Dal Santo
B. Vince
S. Pendleberry
D. Kerr
J. Trengrove
A. Morabito

D. Martin
B. Cunnington

RUCKS:
M. Clark
P. Ryder

R. Warnock
D. Currie

FORWARDS:
N. Riewoldt
M. Pavlich
S. Higgins
C. Riloi
P. Dangerfield
J. Butcher
S. Gumbleton

A. Moore
N. Westhoff

Still have $77,900 in the bank, some feedback would be great.

Backs: Enright, Cornes, Hodge, Harbrow, Kennelly, Ladson, Waters/Sheppard, Davis

Mids: Boyd, Pendlebury, Burgoyne, Cotchin, Trengove, Martin/Morabito, Shey

Rucks: Sandi, Kruezer/Skipper, Trengove

Fwd: Riewoldt, Pavlich, Harvey, Brennan, Knights, Ziebell, Dangerfield/Dennis-Lane, Tapscott

Thinking of changing Boyd to Vince or something, Brennan to Gia, Sandi to maybe Tippett then upgrae Cotchin to a Selwood or something.

Thoughts please?

Solid team.

Might want to keep an eye on Waters as he is still under minor injury clouds. Other options in his place are Buckley, Broadbent and Hunt.

The mids are fine if your willing to take the punt on two injury prone players in Burgoyne and Cotchin but both could have massive years if they stay on the park. Boyd and Pendles are both solid options.

Rucks are fine I'd be looking at getting Lobbe (Pt.A) on the bench instead of Trengrove as he is more likely to get games as stated by Choco already this pre season.

Forwards - Roo, Pavlich and Harvey are all good options but I think youve spent too much in Brennan and Knights. I would be downgrading these two to say Rioli/Gray/LeCras/Mayne/Kennedy and be looking at upgrading Cotchin to Selwood who you said you were looking to get into your side.

Pleased to have any feedback positive or negative. Thanks

Backs
Goddard
Enright
Goodwin
Hodge
Kennelly
Ladson
Sheppard

Reserves: Talia, Davis

Mids
Ablett (c)
Gibbs (vc)
S Thompson
Dalziell
Armitage
Scully

Reserves: Trengrove, Blease

Rucks
Jolly
Kreuzer

Reserves: Warnock, Lobbe

Forwards
Higgins
Gray
R Houlihan
Zeibell
Hall
Dangerfield
L Henderson

Have $4200 left

Very hard to decided exact structure until we see some NAB Cup performance, also a few value players around the same price that wont be split until NAB Cup as well i think. Forward line still looks very thin, a few injuries to main name players could cripple some teams. Lets hope some forward line smokeys get up and perform well in NAB cup to give us a few more options.

Very rough cut. $101,000 in bank

Bock
Fisher
Hodge
Mackie
Ladson
Hurn
Waters
Trengove
Davis

Vince
Ablett
Corey
Sewell
Trengove
Morrabito
Martin
Bastinac

Cox
White
Warnock
Lobbe

Franklin
Pavlich
Tippett
Walker
Ziebell
Dangerfield
Polkinghorne
Tapscott
Sumner

Ive noticed a lot of you are starting Ladson & Sheppard, Neither player is a lock for best 22 some of you Might find yourselves having to reconstruct a big chunk of your team come first round lock out. i would advise to have a plan B.

Starting to get happy with this team, looking fairly even across the park, if a little weak in the defensive 50.

DT_Team.jpg
pretty good team mate
a few minor problems but you've got some unique premium picks which can always be a good thing
get rid of butcher
he wont play and if he does it will be later in the year so could become a downgrade target, maybe change him to a gumbleton or tapscott
always risky playing a rookie in the forward line
change butcher in the forwards
i really like your pick in liam anthony
seems most people are stearing clear caus they dont like the idea of having to pay that much since they got him on the cheap last year
but i say sweet pick :thumbsu:
be careful with murphy
recently had hip surgery and could miss round 1, interrupted pre-season .etc
defence isn't too bad but im not sure how much suban will improve this year and not 100% sure on shoenmakers game time
but still a very good team mate
is there a reason o'keefe is in the mids ?
im guessing its that new rule

Interestingly the advice I got from someone else was to trade out Anthony because he's a second year player...

O'Keefe's in the midfield because he, Goodes, and Ziebell I think are all Mid/Fwd's, so if any of them get injured it's easy to switch them around.

Hmm, ok, I'll look at switching out Murphy and Butcher and see who I can get instead.

The guy who posted a picture of his team up there, i wouldnt be getting X Clarke. absolute dud.

My first go for 2010, let me know what you think

DEF: C Cornes, Hodge, Carazzo, Henderson, S Selwood, Greenwood, Kennelly (Maguire, P Davis)

MID: Ablett, Vince, C Morton, Armitage, Palmer, D Martin (Trengrove, Cunnington)

RUCK: Kreuzer, Tippet (R Warnock, Lobbe)

FWD: Riewoldt, B Harvey, J Brown, Franklin, Gray, Dangerfield, Wonaemirri (Gumbleton, Podsiadly)

not sure about gumbleton or pods as forward subs. any suggestions welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back