Rate my team Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like these picks

Something different

A fish and big Prato

I dont see the point investing in good backup rucks. Jolly and Tippett are both durable ruck options.
If one of them goes down none of your reserve rucks are going to come into the side and score well. Chances are they wont even be playing. So in the end you are either going to use a trade and replace your injured ruck if its a longer injury or take the hit for the week or two they miss.

I dont see the point investing in good backup rucks. Jolly and Tippett are both durable ruck options.
If one of them goes down none of your reserve rucks are going to come into the side and score well. Chances are they wont even be playing. So in the end you are either going to use a trade and replace your injured ruck if its a longer injury or take the hit for the week or two they miss.

but your giving away the chance at cash later... the extra 20 grand u invest in a warnok or lobbe now could turn into $100,000 later on even more if u trade well...

but your giving away the chance at cash later... the extra 20 grand u invest in a warnok or lobbe now could turn into $100,000 later on even more if u trade well...

You could also argue though that the extra 20 grand you would save goes to help your side in other areas.

Whats the best choice for a midfielder around 400k mark and a ruckman around the 200k mark?
And Adam Mcphee is getting more time in the midfield this year, is he worth it?
or who else around that price is more consistent?

Best ruckman at that price would have to be Ottens I guess if he gets up for round 1.

Best midfielder at that price according to bigfooty is Adam Cooney, however personally I see more value in Jobe Watson or mr consistency Kane Cornes.

Hey guys.

Draft 2.0 of my team. Please rate it and help me iron out any kinks.

dt2010.jpg

I'm not much of an expert but i wouldn't have Schoenmakers. He could well play every game if thats what your after but he's unlikely to score well. Ladson will score better for a similar price.

Here's my team. Any help would be apprieciated. 20k left.

Dteam-1.jpg

Hey guys.

Clancee Pearce wont get any early games, even though he played quite well last night. At this stage he is behind Barlow, DeBoer, Silvagni and van Berlo in regards to promotion.

If it were my team, I would probably move Ziebell to the forward line in place of Medhurst and start another rookie in the midfield. Then use that money to upgrade Pearce to someone like Hurn, and McGlynn/Ball to a definite keeper.

Of course this could just be bad advice, to make sure I win our league....

Hey Guys please have a look and comment

B - Enright, Hodge, H.Shaw, Bower, S.Thompson, Kennelly, Wilkes - Davis, Trengrove

M - Ablett, Cooney, Sherman, McVeigh, Armitage, Trengrove - Shuey, Bastinac

R - Sandilands, Nic Nat - Warnock, Lobbe

F - Goodes, Pavlich, Higgins, Le Cras, Ziebel, Dangerfield, Mayne - Rockliff, Dennis-Law

Bugger all left in kitty

Hey guys.

dt2010.jpg

A few too many midpricers for my liking but that seems to be your strategy. You dont have any obvious captain choices and there is a invested a lot in McGlynn, not sure about that one. He will be steady but I dont think he will go much above his hefty price tag.

Also I believe Porps has been injured during pre season.

Maybe downgrade porps and then upgrade Mc Glynn to an elite mid who can be you captain.

Hey Guys please have a look and comment

B - Enright, Hodge, H.Shaw, Bower, S.Thompson, Kennelly, Wilkes - Davis, Trengrove

M - Ablett, Cooney, Sherman, McVeigh, Armitage, Trengrove - Shuey, Bastinac

R - Sandilands, Nic Nat - Warnock, Lobbe

F - Goodes, Pavlich, Higgins, Le Cras, Ziebel, Dangerfield, Mayne - Rockliff, Dennis-Law

Bugger all left in kitty

Sherman could be a great pick :thumbsu:

Dont think you should get Bower and Le Cras is a good player but an unproven DTer so far.

picture4dc.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Altered team after round 1. Thoughts?

Nice team. Is Salter cemented in 22? At that price I would want a cemented 22 player. I'm not sure of Kreuzer's role in Carlton this year. He may spend less time in ruck more time at full forward which will stunt his output. Carlton have a 4 ruck options at the moment.

Hey guys.

dt2010.jpg

I haven't seen your first team, but my guess a lot of those players came into your second team after one Nab Cup game. If I'm wrong, then don't take any notice of this comment. Anyway, just remember one good PS game doesn't mean a good season. Try not to change your team too much after one week, because then after Nab Cup Rd 2 it will all change again. I'm guessing you picked Mattner, Pearce, Greenwood, McGylnn, Ball, Warren, Rohan and Tarrant on the back of one game? What happens if they have a shocker next week, will you just trade them out?
A piece of advice would be to start 1-2 more rookies and use the spare cash to get some more geniune premiums.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Team

Backs:
Goddard, Fisher, Hodge, Shaw, Ladson, Hurley, Kennelly (Trengrove, Webberley)

Mids:
Bartel, Thompson, Watson, Masten, Trengrove, Morabito (Shuey, Bastinac)

Rucks:
Sandi, Tippett (Warnok, Lobbe)

Forwards:
Roo, Pav, Gian, Buddy, Medhurst, Danger, Watts? (Heyne, Stewart)

Be Gentle

Team is

Def: Goddard, Hodge, Shaw, Enright, Kennelly, Hunt, Waters
Mid: Bartel, Pendlebury, Mitchell, Kornes, Barlow, Martin
Rucks: Kreuzer, Hille
Fwd: Riewoldt, O'Keefe, Pavlich, Giansiracusa, Gray, Ziebell, Dangerfield

What you guys think? I really want Carrazzo in there. Goddard is great but if I downgraded him, i'd prob upgrade Kornes to a Hayes or something. What you guys reckon. I know Barlow may not play, just temporary at the moment and saw that he did well tonight so that made me keep him there for a lil longer.

Just thought I'd say it again.

I like your mid careyrips but I am not sure about Morabito, I reckon Martin is a better option. Rucks are fine and not sure about Watts in the forward line. Gone for different forward options on the bench which is good but will Heyne be getting a lot of games? Always good to stray away from the TDL norm though but if hes gonna play and Heyne isn't what else can you do? The team is pretty strong and I like the inclusion of Watson I think he should average about 100 and I am tempted to get him in my team as well.

Not a bad side. A couple of direct changes I would consider is Swapping Morabito for Martin - Martin has a much higher average ceiling and good job secruity. Not sure what is going on with Hurley? Is he expected to play Rd 1? Either way I'd swap him for Malceski or to free up cash maybe get Hunt. Medhurst I'm not sure on, I'd prefer Ziebell, but that's just my opinion. I like your midfield selections (apart from Morabito), good unique picks. Solid team, with small improvement left. :thumbsu:

Unsure on McPhee, Atkinson, Swan, Davis and Basantic.... The rest I'm pretty content with.

Will Atkinson play 22?

updated team..

Def - Goddard, Hodge, H.Shaw, Gilbee, Pears, Ladson, Hunt (J.Tengrove and P.davis)

Mids - J.Selwood, Ball, Rich, Armitage, Kerr, Tengrove (Martin and Shuey)

Rucks - Kruzer and Tippet (Wornock and Lobbe)

Forwards - Riewoldt, J.Brown, Pavlich, Franklin, Ziebell, Betts, Newton ( Dennis-Lane and Podsiadly)

tell me what you think???

Unsure on McPhee, Atkinson, Swan, Davis and Basantic.... The rest I'm pretty content with.

Will Atkinson play 22?

I like your team but in defense you can get way better players than Atkinson for less like Malceski, Suban or Kennelly.

McPhee is way overpriced and Dufflied is a great player but like McPhee overpriced a little.

The rest is good.

I like your team but in defense you can get way better players than Atkinson for less like Malceski, Suban or Kennelly.

McPhee is way overpriced and Dufflied is a great player but like McPhee overpriced a little.

The rest is good.

Can you please explain to me how McPhee and Duffield are overpriced when each player is priced on last season's average.

Duffield is a lock in my side. Gun player who will improve his numbers a little bit.

Can you please explain to me how McPhee and Duffield are overpriced when each player is priced on last season's average.

Duffield is a lock in my side. Gun player who will improve his numbers a little bit.

McPhee is not worth over 300K he doesn't even get a lot of the ball and when he goes he turns it over.

I'd go for someone like Ellis, Birchall or Harbraw.

Players who will improve a lot and will play 22 games.

Will Atkinson play 22?

Some good picks here, although I warn you about having 4 Freo players in your side. Not a great idea. Personally I would put Waters on the field, trade down Atkinson and maybe strenghen your midfield. 3 Rookies + Masten is risky, although I realise that is your strategy.

goddard, enright, S fisher, hodge, S selwood, kennelly, ladson (maguire, markovic)

Mitchell, delidio, cooney, ball, trengrove, martin, (shuey, bastinac)

ryder, seaby, (warnock, skipper)

riewoldt, pavlich, franklin, rioli, petterd, ziebell, dangerfield, (gumbelton, podsiadly)

$67,700 in the bank.

be gentile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back