I love DELEDIO

Senior List
Dec 16, 2007
Tassie
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Real Madrid
Backs: B.Goddard, C.Newman, C.Cornes, A.Mcleod, N.Malcheski, J.Mcmahon (Tigers) , A.Raines RESERVES J.Post and S. Mckernan

Mids: C.Judd, K.Cornes, B.Cousins, T.Cotchin, H.Hartlett, D.Rich RESERVES S.Sidebottom and M.Robinson

Rucks: D.Cox, M.Gardiner RESERVES N.Natanui and A.Graham

Forwards : B.Deledio M.Richardson, L.Franklin, B.Fevola, J.Kennedy, J.Watts, S.Higgins RESERVES J.Ziebell and C.Yarran

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated !!!!

Backs: B.Goddard, C.Newman, C.Cornes, A.Mcleod, N.Malcheski, J.Mcmahon (Tigers) , A.Raines RESERVES J.Post and S. Mckernan

Mids: C.Judd, K.Cornes, B.Cousins, T.Cotchin, H.Hartlett, D.Rich RESERVES S.Sidebottom and M.Robinson

Forwards : B.Deledio M.Richardson, L.Franklin, B.Fevola, J.Kennedy, J.Watts, S.Higgins RESERVES J.Ziebell and C.Yarran

I'm bored, so I'll have a go.

-9 Richmond players - are you freakin kidding?

Actually...nah I can't be bothered typing more than that.

Defence: Wouldn't touch Mcleod as his best footys behind him, and trade J.McMahon for a Leigh Fisher or Rickey Petterd.

Midfield: Depending on your money, I would trade Cotchin for a Kerr, Boak etc...

Rucks: Maybe downgrade Natanui to Currie (Sydney) & trade out M.Gardiner as there are question marks over if he will get a game. Replace him with McIntosh if possible.

Forwards: Downgrade Watts to Ballantyne, and start Yarran on the ground, and trade Fev for a Roughead, Cloke, Hale, Thomas etc...

I'll list the players id be unsure about:
Mcleod
McMahon
Kornes
Cotchin
Gardiner
Fev

edit: and you've probably got a hanful of players that you'll need to watch closely, eg cuz raines etc

I'm bored, so I'll have a go.

-9 Richmond players - are you freakin kidding?

Actually...nah I can't be bothered typing more than that.

Derr, Nine is their magical number :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back