Rate My Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any thoughts lads? not great at this whole supercoach thing. my aim is for a league win

Goddard Gibbs Broughton Scotland Adcock Otten Heppell
(Puopolo Duigan Batchelor)

Swan Selwood Boyd Boak Polec Mzungu
(Swallow Harris Atley)

Sandilands Warnock
(Z.Smith Derickx)

Chapman Franklin Cloke Sylvia Higgins Krakouer Richardson
(Matera I.Smith Callinan)

$24,500 left

any thoughts lads? not great at this whole supercoach thing. my aim is for a league win

Goddard Gibbs Broughton Scotland Adcock Otten Heppell
(Puopolo Duigan Batchelor)

Swan Selwood Boyd Boak Polec Mzungu
(Swallow Harris Atley)

Sandilands Warnock
(Z.Smith Derickx)

Chapman Franklin Cloke Sylvia Higgins Krakouer Richardson

$24,500 left

back line - 3 carlton players, due to byes would only have two players (at the most) from any team.
Adcock, scores well but is always injured,

so i'd get rid of scotland and adcock and get in Grimes (melb) and another rookie and upgrade elsewhere like.... Cloke *cough* shit-truck *cough*

back line - 3 carlton players, due to byes would only have two players (at the most) from any team.
Adcock, scores well but is always injured,

so i'd get rid of scotland and adcock and get in Grimes (melb) and another rookie and upgrade elsewhere like.... Cloke *cough* shit-truck *cough*
so my opinion of him as a player in real life translates accurately into supercoach? i feel validated.

thanks for the advice

Goddard Gibbs Broughton Grimes Hurn Otten Heppell
(Puopolo Duigan Toy)

Swan Selwood Boyd Anthony Polec Mzungu
(Swallow Harris Atley)

Sandilands Warnock
(Z.Smith Derickx)

Chapman Franklin Riewoldt Sylvia Higgins Gamble Richardson

hopefully better

^^ I really like you team, the only player im not too sold on is Warnock... Other than that i like what you've done!

I've really struggled to put a team together this year... i've picked up a couple of players that may be a little speculative with past injury concerns, Higgins, Knights, Broughton, Otten. However i think there's more upside than downside for them this year and i think i have decent coverage on my bench as well.

Backs: Goddard (C), Broughton, Grimes, Delidio, Gibbs, Otten, Coad - Puopolo, Duigan, Toy

Mids: Pendlebury (VC), Boyd, Burgoyne, Bartel, Swallow, Heppell - Savage, Mzungu, Harris.

Rucks:
Cox, Hale - Smith, Bailey

Rorwards: Riewoldt, Franklin, Chapman, Sylvia, Knights, Higgins, Krakouer - Ricahrdson, Matera, Darling

$5000 left in the bank

Thoughts?

^^ I really like you team, the only player im not too sold on is Warnock... Other than that i like what you've done!

I've really struggled to put a team together this year... i've picked up a couple of players that may be a little speculative with past injury concerns, Higgins, Knights, Broughton, Otten. However i think there's more upside than downside for them this year and i think i have decent coverage on my bench as well.

Backs: Goddard (C), Broughton, Grimes, Delidio, Gibbs, Otten, Coad - Puopolo, Duigan, Toy

Mids: Pendlebury (VC), Boyd, Burgoyne, Bartel, Swallow, Heppell - Savage, Mzungu, Harris.

Rucks:
Cox, Hale - Smith, Bailey

Rorwards: Riewoldt, Franklin, Chapman, Sylvia, Knights, Higgins, Krakouer - Ricahrdson, Matera, Darling

$5000 left in the bank

Thoughts?

rucks bit weak, for me Sandi is a lock.

Rucks: Cox, Hale - Smith, Bailey

$5000 left in the bank

Thoughts?

* I'll preface my comments by saying this is my first full year of SC (joined 1/2 way through last year) so know rather little about the game. *

I like it though. Lots of guns but with potential upside IMO like Sylvia, Grimes, Pendlebury, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Higgins, Burgoyne in particular. You've got a good balance with rookies in each position so the injury risks associated with certain players are partially negated by that IMO.

Forward line has a fair few injury prone players but you've got to take some risks somewhere so thats OK in my opinion.

What i would say though, round 6 is not going to be a good round at all with 24/33 playing at most. You have a good spread so now zeros are certain but you'd be lucky to escape without one in that round. *I assume you're going for overall not league*

I really like it overall though, lots of upside and some uniqueness. Not picking Swan is interesting but could well play off.

What is funny is that i am more confident in my SC team than my DT team at the moment, when ive been playing DT for 5 years.

B - Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Malceski, Krakouer, Otten, Coad (Toy, Puopolo, Duigan)

C - Swan, Montagna, Murphy, Kennedy, Krakouer, Heppell (Atley, Swallow, Harris)

R - Sandilands, Jolly (Smith, Derickx)

F - Riewoldt, Franklin, Rioli, Sylvia, Zaharakis, Knights, Mzungu (Callinan, Richardson, Matera)

~ 1k left

Bit worried about not having Chapman but keen to see how he goes early in season with tags/new gamestyle. Thoughts ?

ive now managed to squeeze in leuenberger in place of warnock...

With 333k left thats a pretty decent side, I'd monitor Sherman over preseason and would be thinking of ugrading him to someone like Joel Selwood etc. Is swallow only on your bench because if GC's bye first up?

yeah his only on bench because of the bye. and i think ill get selwood in for sherman

Ok Ive put together my team and hoping for a critique please :)
Ive got all the names, but havent sorted out the bench, so for now it is all in price order.

Def
Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton, O'Brien, Laidler, A Otten, Coad, Toy, Duigan, Puopolo

Mid
Swan, Judd, Selwood, Hodge, Swallow, Heppell, Mzungu, Hibberd, I Smith

Rucks
Sandi, Jolly, J Tippett, B Moran

Fwd
N Reiwoldt, L Franklin, Pavlich, Higgens, Watts, Petrie, Krakouer, Matera, Richardson, Callinan

31,300 in the back.

Probably have Swan or Goddard as captain.

Any thoughts? Cheers!

Ive got all the names, but havent sorted out the bench, so for now it is all in price order.

Def
Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton, O'Brien, Laidler, A Otten, Coad, Toy, Duigan, Puopolo

Mid

Rucks

Fwd
N Reiwoldt, L Franklin, Pavlich, Higgens, Watts, Petrie, Krakouer, Matera, Richardson, Callinan

31,300 in the back.

Any thoughts? Cheers!
Lots of upgrade options there and some good risk taking IMO. I'm not sold on Watts, just think he'll be a bit hit & miss through the year. Petrie is effectivly out for the first couple of weeks so hopefully you've got that covered. I personally don't think Pav is the best option in his price range but I always say that you should go with your gut first of all over almost anything else. Good luck mate.

While I'm here I reckon i'll post my current team. Bit stuck at the moment with it... Something isn't right.... $179500 left to spend..... Hrmmm...

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell
(McKernan, Puopolo, Duigan)

MID: Swan, Selwood J, Kennedy, Foley, Swallow D, Harris
(Mzungu, Smith, Hibberd)

RUCK: Sandilands, Jolly
(Bailey, Derickx)

FWD: Roo, Rioli, Gilbert, RoK, Zaharakis, Krakouer, Prestia
(Richardson, Matera, Callinan)

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Cheers. :):thumbsu:

Lots of upgrade options there and some good risk taking IMO. I'm not sold on Watts, just think he'll be a bit hit & miss through the year. Petrie is effectivly out for the first couple of weeks so hopefully you've got that covered. I personally don't think Pav is the best option in his price range but I always say that you should go with your gut first of all over almost anything else. Good luck mate.

While I'm here I reckon i'll post my current team. Bit stuck at the moment with it... Something isn't right.... $179500 left to spend..... Hrmmm...

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Otten, Heppell
(McKernan, Puopolo, Duigan)

MID: Swan, Selwood J, Kennedy, Foley, Swallow D, Harris
(Mzungu, Smith, Hibberd)

RUCK: Sandilands, Jolly
(Bailey, Derickx)

FWD: Roo, Rioli, Gilbert, RoK, Zaharakis, Krakouer, Prestia
(Richardson, Matera, Callinan)

Any thoughts would be appreciated! Cheers. :):thumbsu:

Nice team buddy! Some unique picks which might see you boom...

Your defense is easily your best area, great selections...although i'd pick Toy over McKernan.

Rucks are awesome

Midfield is good but not sold on Josh Kennedy, although he may have a breakout year.

The main reason as to why you have so much cash is your lack of gun options in your forward line...it's not a bad thing but i would personally try and fit in Chapman or Buddy.

Can someone please give me feedback on my team?!

BACKS: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Otten, Heppel, Duigan. EMERG. Toy, Puopolo, Hibberd.

MIDS: Swan, Montagna, Murphy, Bartel, Swallow, Gaff. EMERG. Polec, Harris, Atley?

RUCKS: Sandilands, Jolly EMERG. Smith, Bailey.

FORWARDS: Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Knights, Krakouer, Mzungu. EMERG. Matera, Richardson, Callinan.

100% pleased with this team...i can't find a fault in it IMO!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice team buddy! Some unique picks which might see you boom...

Your defense is easily your best area, great selections...although i'd pick Toy over McKernan.

Rucks are awesome

Midfield is good but not sold on Josh Kennedy, although he may have a breakout year.

The main reason as to why you have so much cash is your lack of gun options in your forward line...it's not a bad thing but i would personally try and fit in Chapman or Buddy.

Can someone please give me feedback on my team?!

BACKS: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Otten, Heppel, Duigan. EMERG. Toy, Puopolo, Hibberd.

MIDS: Swan, Montagna, Murphy, Bartel, Swallow, Gaff. EMERG. Polec, Harris, Atley?

RUCKS: Sandilands, Jolly EMERG. Smith, Bailey.

FORWARDS: Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Pavlich, Knights, Krakouer, Mzungu. EMERG. Matera, Richardson, Callinan.

100% pleased with this team...i can't find a fault in it IMO!
Do you have a DEF/MID and FWD/MID in the midfield?

Righto Guys thoughts,

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Grimes, Laidler, Otten
Heppell, Toy, Puopolo

Judd, Selwood, Pendlebury, J Kennedy, Swallow, Conca
Harris, Sinclair, Wallis

Mumford, Petrie
Smith, Charman

N Riewoldt, Franklin, Green, Varcoe, Dangerfield, Krakouer, Prestia,
Mzungo, B Johnson, Callinan

Cheers

Righto Guys thoughts,

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Grimes, Laidler, Otten
Heppell, Toy, Puopolo

Judd, Selwood, Pendlebury, J Kennedy, Swallow, Conca
Harris, Sinclair, Wallis

Mumford, Petrie
Smith, Charman

N Riewoldt, Franklin, Green, Varcoe, Dangerfield, Krakouer, Prestia,
Mzungo, B Johnson, Callinan

Cheers

Backs looks solid but why are so many people choosing Grimes? He's yet to play 22 games in his career and is injury prone...i'm staying away from him. There is a risk Laidler doesn't get games (I hope not as I think he's a gem!).

Mids look good and I love the J Kennedy unique selection - he's been hot in the NAB cup.

Rucks are definitely a weakness for you though -Sandi is a lock for mine.

Forward line looks a bit weak - you've only got 2 real premiums there.

Here is my team...I think i've managed to over-invest in my forward line but here it goes...

Backs - Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Fisher, Otten, Heppell, Toy (Guthrie, Hibberd, Duigan)

Mids - Hodge, Pendlebury, Bartel, Murphy, Swallow, Polec (Harris, Atley, Wallis)

Rucks -Sandilands, Warnock (Nicholls, Derickx)

Forwards - Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Didak, Pavlich, Krakouer, Mzungu (Richardson, Matera, Darling)

Backs looks solid but why are so many people choosing Grimes? He's yet to play 22 games in his career and is injury prone...i'm staying away from him. There is a risk Laidler doesn't get games (I hope not as I think he's a gem!).

Mids look good and I love the J Kennedy unique selection - he's been hot in the NAB cup.

Rucks are definitely a weakness for you though -Sandi is a lock for mine.

Forward line looks a bit weak - you've only got 2 real premiums there.

Here is my team...I think i've managed to over-invest in my forward line but here it goes...

Backs - Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Fisher, Otten, Heppell, Toy (Guthrie, Hibberd, Duigan)

Mids - Hodge, Pendlebury, Bartel, Murphy, Swallow, Polec (Harris, Atley, Wallis)

Rucks -Sandilands, Warnock (Nicholls, Derickx)

Forwards - Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Didak, Pavlich, Krakouer, Mzungu (Richardson, Matera, Darling)
I'm taking the punt on Grimes. He looks good at the moment.

Love your team too! :thumbsu: The only guys I'd be concerned over would be Chappy (TWANG!), I'm not so sure about Pavlich this year either. Reckon he'll play more foward. And heard Hodge had an injury niggle pre-season (He said it on TV last nite), but think he'll be fine and is underpriced.

Good luck mate!

Backs Gibbs Grime Carrazzo Gram R.Murphy Suban A.Otten Heppell R.Tarrant Duigan

Mids Goddard Foley Anthony Masten Krakouer Swallow Gaff Pollec Harris

Rucks Sandilands Clark Fraser Petrie

Forwards Chapman Riewoldt Franklin Higgins Dangerfield Knights Richardson Veszpremi Mzungu Gamble

Any thoughts?

Backs Gibbs Grime Carrazzo Gram R.Murphy Suban A.Otten Heppell R.Tarrant Duigan

Mids Goddard Foley Anthony Masten Krakouer Swallow Gaff Pollec Harris

Rucks Sandilands Clark Fraser Petrie

Forwards Chapman Riewoldt Franklin Higgins Dangerfield Knights Richardson Veszpremi Mzungu Gamble

Any thoughts?

Wow expensive rucks, which is why you have so many average players and injury prone cheap players.

Def

Mid

Rucks

Fwd

31,300 in the back.

Any thoughts? Cheers!
Man just a quick criticsm of your team, well its not even a bad thing but if i were you I would change the backline, take out on of your carlton players because you have 3 in there, all of which are most likely to play most games, but when it comes up to Carltons bye weeks you are relying too heavily on rookies and therefor might end up with a couple of doughnuts 0.

Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton (Maybe lids), Grimes, Adcock, Otten* Duigan*
Puopolo, Toy*, Stanley*

Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Foley, Heppell*, Mzungu*
Swallow*, Harris*, Beams

Sandilands, Cox
Fraser, Smith

Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Knights*, Krakouer, Richardson*
Matera*, Dixon*, Callinan

*= subbed in round 2 (Due to gold coast round 1 bye and/or crows round 2 bye)

Thoughts?

Goddard, Gibbs, Broughton (Maybe lids), Grimes, Adcock, Otten* Duigan*
Puopolo, Toy*, Stanley*

Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Foley, Heppell*, Mzungu*
Swallow*, Harris*, Beams

Sandilands, Cox
Fraser, Smith

Chapman, Riewoldt, Franklin, Goodes, Knights*, Krakouer, Richardson*
Matera*, Dixon*, Callinan

*= subbed in round 2 (Due to gold coast round 1 bye and/or crows round 2 bye)

Thoughts?

Your rucks are excellent, obviously. I like the unique pick in choosing Foley, i think he has a lot of upside. One player im not too sold on is Adcock, he's pretty injury prone and even if he does string games together i don't think he'll score well enough. I probably wouldn't have Dixon either, i think there's a few better options...

Out of curiosity what are peoples thoughts on Tapscott? He hasn't played any NAB games and it's his 3rd season, high draft pick... I would have thought he'd be pushing for games but doesn't seem to be?

My team:

I've made a few changes since my last efforts...

Backs: Goddard, Broughton, Delidio, Grimes, Gibbs, Otten, Coad - Duigan, Toy, Puopolo.

Mids: Swan, Montagna, Bartel, Burgouyne, Swallow, Heppell - Mzungu, Harris, Savage.

Rucks: Sandilands, Hale (I reckon he'll be a decent pick up. !st ruck & playing forward) - Bailey, Smith.

Forwards: Chapman, Franklin, Riewoldt, Higgins, Knights, Krakouer, Gamble - Darling, Matera, Richardson. (Tapscott?)

Another attempt guys. Just tinkering after receiving opinions and not sure if this is appropriate.

d: Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Enright, Duffield, Otten, Puopolo (Toy, Hibberd, Duigan)

m: Murphy, Pendlebury, Boyd, Bartel, Swallow, Polec (Heppell, Harris, C.Beams)

r: Sandilands, Cox (Derickx, Campbell)

f: Riewoldt, Franklin, Green, Goodes, Krakouer, Gamble, Mzungu (Richardson, Callinan, Matera)

$2 k left.

Fisher/Knights or Enright/Gamble are my two options that I have to decide between at the moment. Drop a mid 30k down and get Enright/Knights possibly?

edited

Backs: Goddard, Broughton, Delidio, Grimes, Gibbs, Otten, Coad - Duigan, Toy, Puopolo.

Mids: Swan, Montagna, Bartel, Burgouyne, Swallow, Heppell - Mzungu, Harris, Savage.

Rucks: Sandilands, Hale (I reckon he'll be a decent pick up. !st ruck & playing forward) - Bailey, Smith.

Forwards: Chapman, Franklin, Riewoldt, Higgins, Knights, Krakouer, Gamble - Darling, Matera, Richardson. (Tapscott?)

Have the same problem as me, weak forwards. Chapman is an upgrade target as he has a large price, so if you dropped him to a 450k forward you could upgrade Knights/Higgins to a premium.
Did think about Hale/Petrie as forward/ruck, but going for Cox/Jolly is safer. Cox shouldn't have the problems he has encountered in recent years going by his pre-season.

Defence is standard.

Mids are great, Burgoyne a bit iffy but has potential to be premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back