Ratten and Carlscum's winning culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

are you an inbred chump? who said anything about respect? stay off the angwin bikkies fcukface
No, Im not inbred assclown. If you want to look at inbred, take a look at anyone from the Footscray cheer squad!! & if you want some Angwin lollies, just go down to Footscray & buy some cheap meth. (Im sure you know where to find it!!

Well if you want to go back into the past champ, and state, that because you have all these premierships, you have a winning culture.

This means you can't say anything about the Tigers not having a winning culture, because, unless your memory has lapsed you butt ulcerated knuckle head you will know that the Tigers were quite successful in the 70's and early 80's.

Now, the past is not a very valid point is it?

Name me one player on your list who has been apart of a winning culture besides Chris Judas?

At least our club was built on pride, your club just relies on rich buisnessman.

Richmond supporter talking about pride. Now i have heard it all.

Go and dump so more manure at Punt Road

Well your opinion means **** all mate, how many games have you played again? If you had to endure watching garlick play 137 or whateva he did in person you would have the same opinion as me. He was no good, he tried but just didn't have it. And to top it off he kicked 6 goals against YOU hahahaha how shit are you!!!
I think I remember Simon Beaumont kicking 8 goals in a half against Collingwood a few years ago!! I think this proves that any shit player can have the odd day out.:)

Well your opinion means **** all mate, how many games have you played again? If you had to endure watching garlick play 137 or whateva he did in person you would have the same opinion as me. He was no good, he tried but just didn't have it. And to top it off he kicked 6 goals against YOU hahahaha how shit are you!!!

Bulldogs supporter are so deprived of success that around the club rooms when they talk about the good old times they revert back to Simon Garlic kicking 6 goals against Carlton.

You guys must be so proud of your clubs success. WHAT A JOKE

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! LOL! A coat of paint & a bronze statue of Andrew Purser or Greg Eppelstun doesn't make it an elite training facility!!! i bet you're really excited about the building of the "Bruce Duperouzel gymnasium!!!" Why do all the other football codes (eg, NRL, Melb Victory, socceroos) all train at Optus oval, not the Stinky Western Oval??!! & after the upgrade it will make you "new" facility look like the Glenferrie oval!!

they all train at optus cause they're got no where else to go, and no one would take em. just another way carlton can get an extra couple of dollars so make their balance sheet look better.
and it's Whitten oval, or has ur memory lapsed u single celled organism!

Bulldogs supporter are so deprived of success that around the club rooms when they talk about the good old times they revert back to Simon Garlic kicking 6 goals against Carlton.

at least we have something to talk about in the last 5 years mate, whatta u got? oh yeah...no.1 draft picks that are probably the worst in the last 20 years.

they all train at optus cause they're got no where else to go, and no one would take em. just another way carlton can get an extra couple of dollars so make their balance sheet look better.
and it's Whitten oval, or has ur memory lapsed u single celled organ
FOOTSCRAY play at the WESTERN OVAL!!!! Once again, you've tried to change the name to mask the filth!!! & Im tippin' our balance sheet is marginally better than yours. With a big effort youguys might get 20.000 members this year!! Meanwhile we'll be nudging 40,000 & we've had 6 pathetic years!!! What will happen when we get successful again??!!:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at least we have something to talk about in the last 5 years mate, whatta u got? oh yeah...no.1 draft picks that are probably the worst in the last 20 years.

Have you guys won a Premiership in the last 5 years, NO. So we have the exactly the same to talk about, Nothing.

Why is it that when people try and bag Carlton they can only go back 5 years, whereas i can go back 50 years for your pathetic football club

FOOTSCRAY play at the WESTERN OVAL!!!! Once again, you've tried to change the name to mask the filth!!! & Im tippin' our balance sheet is marginally better than yours. With a big effort youguys might get 20.000 members this year!! Meanwhile we'll be nudging 40,000 & we've had 6 pathetic years!!! What will happen when we get successful again??!!:)

if u get 40000 members i'll start barrackin for carlton! so deluded u blokes, get a reality check!
does successful mean only 5 100 point trashings a season or does it mean u might make the finals in the next decade?
oh, and we have 28000 members champ

Yep nah you're right...we love to gather round and reminisce about the time GARLICK kicked 6 goals against Carlton at their home ground! We can't believe a team can be so shit as to let Garlick roam free and kick a lazy 6 that we have to keep talking about it. Your team is awesome blueballs43

Yep nah you're right...we love to gather round and reminisce about the time GARLICK kicked 6 goals against Carlton at their home ground! We can't believe a team can be so shit as to let Garlick roam free and kick a lazy 6 that we have to keep talking about it. Your team is awesome blueballs43

Your right. 16 Premierships vindicates your Statement. Well said Laura Croft:D

ENJOY FRANKSTON with all the other statistics down there. st. kilda will fit in real well.

Thanks, looking forward to it.

Hopefully we can get a few dollars together and set up a Saints Shop there similar to the one outside Whitten Oval. You know, that portable bungalow thingy?

I reckon raffle a meat tray and that'll cover it.

if u get 40000 members i'll start barrackin for carlton! so deluded u blokes, get a reality check!
Over 36,000 last year champ!! judd on board this year, we will be nudging 40,000! I think that number matches your total crowds for a full year!! i think you may be changing your name to BOOMA BLUEBAGGER!!! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ratten and Carlscum's winning culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back