Ratten gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong won't make it past the second week and Hawthorn will cruise to its 2nd flag in 5 years. If we win it in 2013 as well, that will be in 3 in 6 years and we will be in the same league as the current Geelong team. Maybe even better, since we went back to back whilst Geelong haven't.

Holy hell... your posts have turned to absolute crap HAD. Seriously, I used to stop and read your stuff but these days it's all pretty much crap. Sorry... not that you should care one iota.

On topic though... I feel for Ratts. He spoke amazingly at his press conference and obviously still loves the club. Wish him all the best.

Would it really suit what she does, though?
I dunno, Quayle's strength is that she goes into topics (players/clubs/drafts/whatever) in a fair bit of depth.
Does a panel type show, where they basically allocate 5 minutes for the group to cover each issue, really let anyone do that?

Possibly not, but she understands the game and i'd rather listen to her opinions than some of the other clowns on those shows ;)

Paul roo's has been quite coy lately on the couch,I would not be at all surprised if we saw him seriously consider the job. Malthouse is still the favorite, but if both were available , who would you take? The old malt house, or the young roo?

Geelong won't make it past the second week and Hawthorn will cruise to its 2nd flag in 5 years. If we win it in 2013 as well, that will be in 3 in 6 years and we will be in the same league as the current Geelong team. Maybe even better, since we went back to back whilst Geelong haven't.

You're saying your team is better than the team they haven't beaten in four years, on the basis of not one but TWO premierships they haven't won yet?

You're a knob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ratten gone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back