Game Day Rd 1: Melbourne at the MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given all the natural goal kickers in our team we should win this one easily :oops:

If you total the career goals per game of our 5 forwards playing they should kick 3.13 goals today (that's a decimal point, not 13 behinds).

How are we even a chance to win this? But we are.

Why are people so confident? Seems like a bit of a 50/50 to me.

No major injuries would be a mini win regardless of the result.
Nah **** that, nothing less than a win is a win for us. None of these mini wins excuses when we lose this year.

Still think Darcy’s a big chance to come in.

Meek started well the other week v NN, but faded & WC got their hands on the ball first in the 2nd half. Don’t want to ruck Tabs or Pearce & we need to keep the pressure on Gawn otherwise he will hit mids at will with his taps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys, good to see Cerra in, like him as a player, so out of your best side would be Walters, Hill & Lobb?

Plus Frederick and Crowden.

Basically the whole forward line except for Taberner and probably Schultz, but the difference between b22 and outside it is slim in the smalls roles.

I am hoping a repeat of our 2019 win vs the cats. Freo beat the cats that night 14.11.95 to cats 9.7.61.

Tabs the only tall. having 2 small forward pockets to help him.

the other 3 blokes to fill up the forward line will be pacy mids.

I know I am optimistic on here. I can see freo somehow kick 12-14 goals and some how restrain the demons to 8-10 goals.

Round 1 always has the occasional upset each year. Lets hope its freos game..... in a good way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back