Game Day Rd 1 Roos v Crows..3qt...That young bloke No 29 can play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What has football turned into. Luke penalised because blokes head brushed ground in tackle. Game stopped when we had possession because Crows bloke winded. Never seen that before. Jenkins throws Wright aside, play on. Rubbish
Yep, and I don't blame the umps, they're doing what they're told. I used to watch most games each week, now I only watch ours. I watch more A-league than AFL because it's tougher and more physical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swallow, Higgins, Harvey, Gibson Tayler Garner must lift. Mids and forwards playing poorly.

Lmac playing well. Love the aggression and coverage.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey guys, tough game at the moment. Just wondering if anyone can tell me whats happening with anderson? Looks to be very disappointing at the moment. even have him in my super coach because we rated him highly at hawthorn

Best of luck for the 2nd half

Hey guys, tough game at the moment. Just wondering if anyone can tell me whats happening with anderson? Looks to be very disappointing at the moment. even have him in my super coach because we rated him highly at hawthorn

Best of luck for the 2nd half

Some form of hamstring issue by the looks, ran off so probably not too bad

The difference in tackling quality between the 2 sides is enormous, we can't stick anything, if we aren't marking the thing inside 50 we get torched the other way on the rebound, our inability to lock it in is killing us...if the match follows the same pattern the crows walk away with a comfy 35 point win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back