Game Day Rd 10 - Collingwood @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOD has been a huge loss. Would have been a great replacement for Colyer who is done. At least Erasmus offers some mongrel and Walker speed, gotta show some selection integrity and replace Banfield and Freddy surely. Sturt HAS to play. This might as well be the changes thread because if the rain keeps coming, game is done. If we couldn’t adjust at halftime last week, we won’t this week.
Put Walker on the wing. Colyer is freaking useless in the wet, and he’s the smallest player possibly on the ground.
What is jlo going to do? Continue to justify selecting Colyer, Schulz, Banfield?

Banfield has been garbage but who realistically comes in for him? Erasmus could do it but I'd rather have him in the midfield, Sturt is too far off to get a run, yeah he's kicking 3 goals in the WAFL but he's too ******* skinny, he'd get towelled up and put back on the injury list.

Literally anyone else on the list not even joking. Hughes would probably play his role better. I actually don’t like railing on players, it’s not Banfields fault it’s the coaches for constantly selecting him. He is not an AFL player stop humiliating him JL.

Get out of there with that crap that there is no one to replace Banfield.
Sturt
Treacy
Erasmus
Crowden
Even Blakely
Would all be more effective.

Johnny Docker would do more than Banfield out there.
Sturt: Nope
Treacy: Sure but he was terrible when he was in
Erasmus: Agreed but he's better off in the midfield

Crowden and Blakely should have been delisted ages ago so they don't deserve to be in this conversation.

That bit of play where Colyer had about 3 attempts to pick up the ball and missed all of them, followed by the Collingwood bloke just grabbing it and running off (after a missed tackle by Colyer of course) was classic.

Sub Banfield, Pearce, Chapman or Freddie off with a pretend injury and bring on RAS!!!

Also stop effing handballing. JL needs his head read if he thinks that our game plan works in the wet- we are now looking embarrassing. I HAVE CANCELLED MY FLIGHTS TO MELBOURNE IN SEPTEMBER MELT MELT MEEEEELLLT AND I’M HAVING MY FLAGMANTLE TATTOO CHANGED TO ‘FLAGMANGLE’
Colyer with the hot potato.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol that Mason Cox injury- is that a bruised fingernail?

Well I knew. I just assumed we change from last week. We didn’t. It’s literally identical. Only difference is we are winning the contested and clearances so there’s still hope.

Logue -29m in the wet.
You should be thrilled then right? Last week your complaint was he shouldn't be the ball distributor. How do you reconcile that criticism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back