Autopsy Rd 10 v Saints. Not good enough when it counted.

Which players do you think had a good game in Round 10 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Far too many conditional footballers who refuse to go in for the hard ball when it's needed to be won.

Far too many skill prone players.

Far too many of the same mistakes being made.

The umpiring was deplorable but if we had players who ran at the ball and were willing to get the hit then we'd have won today.

Our ability to butcher the ball when going into the forward 50 is unbelievable. When you think you've seen it all, they find another way to butcher it.

No one wants to take the responsibility for having a shot. I think I counted about 6 times within 25-50 of goal people handed off instead having a shot.

The umps screwed us big time.

The only thing they did differently in the second half is slow down giving away frees all Together

With that said.. We have a very talented list and should be far far more attacking.

Not convinced in Bolton anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forward 50 entries today were nothing short of terrible..and what we did when we actually got it in there was woeful. People might say if St Kilda were better they would have beaten us by x amount but the point is we had our chances to win the game today.

Don't even know what to say any more

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

1. I better not here the words honourable... that was a putrid performance. Any other team and it would have been a 10 goal loss.

2. How many times did we get pinged for holding the ball? Surely a record.

Agreed, that was probably our third worst performance of the year. 55 vs a depleted Saints, lucky we didn't play a decent side.

Richardson made the right structural changes at quarter time which we didn’t react to and they blew us away with their setup of players outside the contest and on the turnover of disposal.

I hate to think Bolton is the walking dead as I don’t really think just he is the problem, but these results can’t be sustainable to a long coaching career.

SPS most disappointing today for mine.

Numb is how i describe my feeling for this club. 3rd quarter fade out on cue, skills and decision making are absolutely terrible, is there is a game plan and structures could someone please tell me what they are? I want to see if i can understand them cause if they exist, its like this playing group just doesnt understand them!

Lol, we cant even beat an injury hit Saints.

Adelaide are laughing at the trade we made, though Stocker is the only Carlton player I trust by foot.

Are we going to have another Player meeting after this sh#$show?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 10 v Saints. Not good enough when it counted.

Back