Autopsy Rd 10 v Saints. Not good enough when it counted.

Which players do you think had a good game in Round 10 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We just play dumb.
Skills aren’t great but mostly it’s poor decision making. Can the coach fix that? More intense game simulation maybe? But then the fitness gurus will have a spit about too much leg work.
I’m not convinced Bolton is the answer but a team this young and inexperienced needs to be fitter, stronger and match hardened before they will play consistent good footy.

Plowman is the worst player in the AFL who gets a regular game.

His decision making is possibly the worst I've ever seen.

Down by 13 points with no time left, chips short to the pocket. I mean, really?

Please drop him.
His skill set isn't great. So why is he taking kickouts?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That was as bad, or worse, than last week. GWS are second and we were on the road, couldn’t get the ball, and suffered from 6-6-6

St Kilda are garbage, missed 5 or 6 easy shots for goal, and totally faded in the second half.

Ball movement - atrocious. Kicking - atrocious. Fumbling, missing tackles, lack of run, stupid free kicks given away - we had the whole package.

What’s really worrying is how many players are miles off being competitive. Should probably send Dow, SPS, Stocker, Fisher, Marchbank, Kennedy, all back tot the reserves to find form. McGovern is a waste of space - we will be better if he is injured. And even Weitering got a bath in that game. Probably only 5-6 players even remotely close to performing well, and that’s allowing for age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you already know the answer, but want to avoid the facts, well done
I've provided facts, you like ignoring them, not responding to them and harping on the same line - which was already shown up. So I simply returned serve with a similar, and damning line and you go the man. Good good. Think you're the one who needs congratulating.

And what’s shits me is that in the press-conference the media, feeling sorry for Bolts, will note that we were more competitive. He, of course, will grit his teeth and says it’s not about honourable losses. Because what else could he say, and what else can we expect?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Must have been the Saints superior experience/age profile....

Not a reason this week.

I get that you're doing a lousy job of being sarcastic, but it has definitely been a factor in many other games. Using this to diminish the others is pretty cynical.

Wait all week after all the talk for that. Players, coaches just shut the **** up and focus on football. Umps can get a clue too the useless campaigners.
I’m not sure that you can so readily blame the umpires. The fact that there’s been a big disparity in free kicks against us in quite a few games may also suggest that our players are at fault. just saying...

Lol they have more players under 25 games experience than us, they have more outs from their best 22, they've got less talent and the scoreline flattered us. Good ****, no doubt we'll be reading rubbish all week defending us because somehow, SOMEHOW, we're definitively the younger team :S

Yeah...today really was a 'no excuses' game. More than any other.

We were older and more experienced than the Saints team today.
They were missing more of their best 22 than us.
We had a rev up week after being smashed by GWS.

And still lost in pretty poor fashion.

We had more talent but they looked more structured and disciplined - which is an indictment on the coaches.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 10 v Saints. Not good enough when it counted.

Back