Autopsy Rd 11 Vent thread Carlton vs ... some team

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit of a choke and we should have taken advantage of dominance for most of the match. Geez, we had a bit of bad luck as well.

No Essendon supporters welcome in here. Even hollow well wishing.

The only thing pissing me off more than our piss weak 2nd half is the people claiming Garlett's non-goal was the difference. Pretty sure the difference was us folding like a cheap suit as soon as the Essendon crowd started yelling a bit too loud.

Also we're really poor on the transition. 2 (or 3?) easy goals in clutch time at the end there to wide open players in our defensive 50. That's Richmond football.

We were crushed at the stoppages in the last half, never looked like getting clear possesion in 50/50 contests

Blew way too many chances. Mick said our bad kicking will cost us a game soon and this is it, missed way to many easy goals

Another shocker for the review system, an absolute disgrace.

Never felt like we would hold on though, we dont have the stones to do that

Finals put on hold again, I think we have a few issues that dont have obvious solutions

Bit of a choke and we should have taken advantage of dominance for most of the match. Geez, we had a bit of bad luck as well.

No Essendon supporters welcome in here. Even hollow well wishing.
Nah... let the drug cheat supporting soft ***** come in here and let us deal with the w***ers...

The only one who would be brave enough to face us I reckon would be Lance Uppercut... the rest of them will hide away on their board or on the main board and have a massive circle jerk about how good they are

Pathetic.

I don't usually like being negative but.....pathetic.

Another game where we dominated play for the majority of the game but didn't convert it onto the scoreboard and let the other team in.
Why can't we get a lead and then MAINTAIN it?

Yes, Garlett's non-goal was a bad call but they shouldn't have let them back in like that

Essendon did not win the game, we lost the game ....like so many games before

inaccuracy. we paid for it tonight. and how did essendon get two easy goals. No one was bloody running! and omggg yarran. piss poor effort

We are soft, a soft team, a shit team, have always been like this and always will be.

If we are a soft shit team... how about you **** off and support Essendon then...

Negative w***ers like you are part of the reason why some people dont want to support us

****ing Yarran. He's good when the ball is in the open but twice in the marking contest he sorta leaned into the opponent hoping the ball would come over the back for him to run onto. ****ing contest the ball. The two balls didn't even look like going over at any point and in fact were both dropping short/to the Essendon player.

Give a serve to the ****ing umpires for being ****ing umpires. You know that review thing? Maybe you should use it once in a while on important decisions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough to make finals from here, gotta take your chances, the Lucas miss and Garlett playing on after marking in the goalsquare is rubbish football. Betts looked like he had missed 12 months of football, kept running to the wrong position.

Should have played Betts or Armfield down back. They were doing nothing up forward anyways. The drug cheats kicked 2 goals late in the 3rd quarter that were lucky ones over the top.

What happened to Henderson???

1st half he looked unstoppable, marking everything that went into essendon's 50.
2nd half, he just looked sooo tentative

Amazing what pressure can do....

Gutted doesn't even cover it.

I was rapt Waite was firing, Cas was clunking and the defence looked rock solid.

Then wow.

Just caved. Basically threw it. I am trying to keep solid performances from the first half in mind but that REALLY hurt.

Lucas needed to kill the game but missed 5 meters??? Hard to tell with Channel 7 s**t camera angles. Then Judd from 50 sigh.

Over it

Apart from Waite our forward line was bad. Delivery did not help but sheesh.

Defence was great but you ban only repel so many thrusts before you get breached.

Gutted.

Did anybody else's heart sink when Lucas missed from point blank and it went up the other end for a goal? And go uh oh when another one followed soon after?

Well we know where we are at now. Not a top eight side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Rd 11 Vent thread Carlton vs ... some team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back