Preview Rd 14 2022 Richmond Vs Carlton MCG 7:20 Thursday 16th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with all the Carlton supporters flooding this thread? They've won a few games this year and anyone would think they've won the flag already. Flags are won in September, as you were.

USA Cox will flog them in the elimination final and they'll crawl back under their rock

First of all, that's just bullshit and untrue, go and look at any team's board and they all sook and blame them. Port Adelaide blaming them for losing to us last week.

But if you wanna see WHY the f c k we say anything at all?

(that should say 2017-2021 rather than 2012)

View attachment 1424416

Then SEN's most recent article after round 10 this year...

View attachment 1424418

And the fifties against, up until round 10 as well...

View attachment 1424420

DO WE NOT HAVE A CASE ?!?!?!?!?! Get stuffed.

Everyone knows you play right the edge (think more teams should), so it's not surprising you will give a few more away. Many teams also know that even if they can't stop the next chain of disposal, they will make will effort to infringe the player disposing the ball. Sides are also instructed to give away professional frees to stop a possible overlap.
What's up with all the Carlton supporters flooding this thread? They've won a few games this year and anyone would think they've won the flag already. Flags are won in September, as you were.

Think we have had this banter between us for more than just this year

Last edited:
if we went over there and did the same their soft as butter mod would issue bans to everyone

Shai Bolton was at captain's run, he be right !

if we went over there and did the same their soft as butter mod would issue bans to everyone
Yep, I started a fair reply saying I feel like they'll win unless we can get to full strength, and then someone had a crack at me and I defended myself, and I had a direct inbox message warning me, then my next post got me banned. Absolute spuds over there.

It’s funny … I have a few mates at work that follow the Blues …. They gave it to me for years about how bad the Tigers were …. Then a Flag came along and 2 more …. For the last 5 years you wouldnt know they barracked for the Scum …. But low and behold all of a sudden there back in full swing mouthing off …. This is a typical Blues supporter…..👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

You guys are proper obsessed with umpiring
No other supporter base complains about umpiring as much as you lot
oi dumb campaigner

if you had our umpiring you'd be bottom 4

its nice being in the top 2 of frees recieved and most of them are from cerra flopping into the ground and donald mckay diving plus ed curnow getting softies when hes breathed on

No other supporter base has the differential that we had in the last 5 years either. The complaining is coming from somewhere
but its the way they play!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cerra would be your 2nd best pure mid behind Prestia. Williams would also get a game for your side.

Its irrelevent anyway. Regardless of how you rate them and whether you think they get a game at the tigers fact is they are important best 22 players for us and any team would struggle to cover that many out. They aren't borderline best 22 either. Most of those (not all) are in our top dozen players.

Despite that I still expect us to make a game of it and well done to you if you win.

Williams might get a game in our team but it wouldn’t be in our backline. He failed as a midfielder at your club so I’m not sure what else he offers us.

No he wouldn't. I would rate Trent and Graham higher as pure mids. Obviously, being young Cerra has more upside. Richmond are not a high possession team, most of our gun midfielders are lucky to get 20 touches a game. We don't rate based on number of touches, we mark on pressure acts, turnovers, gut running, metres gained, chains leading to scores etc. Don't be surprised to see Richmond get 80 less posessions than Carlton tomorrow night and still win. We are mechanically a very different team to Carlton.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

You guys are proper obsessed with umpiring
No other supporter base complains about umpiring as much as you lot
ClubForAgainstDifferential
Collingwood21631860303
Western Bulldogs21851891294
North Melbourne20951907188
Adelaide20891933156
West Coast21371992145
Brisbane2217215463
Geelong2277226611
Port Adelaide2129211811
Carlton204820444
Gold Coast19491972-23
Fremantle18811917-36
Melbourne20752114-39
St Kilda18912002-111
Essendon19292042-113
Sydney20532179-126
Hawthorn18822022-140
GWS Giants21162335-219
Richmond20402408-368

Dimma has ruled out Dusty in his presser.

No debutants this week but a "young mid" will come in - So I'd say its Dow, just my guess.
Fingers crossed over Dow, feel he offers more than Ross especially on the inside and for clearances

Dimma has ruled out Dusty in his presser.

No debutants this week but a "young mid" will come in - So I'd say its Dow, just my guess.
much bigger out than all of carltoons combined

Fingers crossed over Dow, feel he offers more than Ross especially on the inside and for clearances
will actually improve us in the middle unlike ross who is a liabilty

I think Dow had a bad VFL game though.
Yeah if we are going purely by vfl form Ross definitely comes back, I just feel Dow will be the better player and offers more inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back