Game Day Rd 14 Roos v GCS- kissed 2014..whoops so shattered I mean 2015...goodbye....sniffle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty excited about seeing Maj run out again. Really hope we give him an extended run of at least 3-5 games, even if he struggles today.
Anything could happen with Majak, hope he has learnt a lot since we last saw him in the seniors. If he can bring that VFL form into our side then he could be huge for us in the second half of the year.

I still believe he could be a dominant forward.
Having said that I think we need to cut him some slack and expect just as much from him as we would every 14 gamer.

C'mon Maj.

Also people that say him and Brown can't play in the same side, they can and have plenty of times for Werribee

Imagine a future forward line of Daw, Brown leading out of the goal square and Black as the third tall, while Wood, Turner and Garner wreak havoc across half-forward. :hearts:

It goes without saying that tonight's a "MUST WIN".

I imagine we'll be preparing for them to come out swinging with us wanting to absorb their best, then squash them.

C'monnnnn you bastards..........WIN, and win well please!

Aren't all Brisbane and GC games on 7mate in QLD?
Thanks for the info Grim, it appears the game is actually in 7Mate in the Brisbane region.

Now the conundrum, I've found a pub playing Aussie Rules and there's a bloke in a Roo's t shirt here. So do I wait it out, go back to see the Mrs in hospital for a bit then come back or just watch it in the hotel room (alone in my undies with take away n beers... )?

Thanks for the info Grim, it appears the game is actually in 7Mate in the Brisbane region.

Now the conundrum, I've found a pub playing Aussie Rules and there's a bloke in a Roo's t shirt here. So do I wait it out, go back to see the Mrs in hospital for a bit then come back or just watch it in the hotel room (alone in my undies with take away n beers... )?
son thats not an option its a lifestyle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad everyone was able to get over the gastro, not as annoyed about Dumont being sub since we need Jacobs to tag, maybe Gibson or Atley could have started with the vest.

You've got to wonder sometimes what is up with our coaches.. No other team uses the same sub week after week, heaps of premiership coaches often say they are not fans of playing debutants and young kids as the sub, yet our brainstrust think they are better than all the other teams

No changes. Dumont Sub. FFS.

This is how BF roles...

A. new player we're all excited +

B. shows a glimpse of ability.=

C. All Australian with two seasons -

D. stagnates.=

E. fat and lazy. +

F. personal abuse starts=

G. Delist or trade for bananas.

I actually think North are managing his game correctly. He's not Sub for any other reason than he can't run out a game. Purely a fitness decision peeps.

Trent's performing the role as sub well.

Provides some real inside presence when he comes on. If Nahas is the only other logical option then I would go with Trent over Robbie.

This is how BF roles...

D. stagnates.=

E. fat and lazy. +

I actually think North are managing his game correctly. He's not Sub for any other reason than he can't run out a game. Purely a fitness decision peeps.

He's also a very good sub. Always has an impact

b709dc94de5611eb314533efd42fbfff.png

He's a great sub, no denying that. I and I'm assuming many others feel he's wasted only being in the game for one quarter.

You can say he might not be able to run out a game, but he was damn good against Coll and WC in his only full games.

Would have preferred Atley or Nahas sub. Gibson's greatest strength is endurance, he'd be the greatest waste of a sub as you can get.

If a player doesn't have the fitness to run out the game then surely the worst strategy would be to have him sub every week. He is basically getting an hour of footy per month.

This is how BF roles...

D. stagnates.=

E. fat and lazy. +

CAMPAIGNER! :stern look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back