Game Day Rd. 15: North Melbourne V Richmond, Etihad Stadium 06/07/13.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. no leadership. we cant even get our gameplan up and running because we're just panicking, like always.

How long can North keep their intensity up though? I can't see them sustaining the pressure for a full 4 quarters. I'm not saying we will win, but I think we will be able to reel it back to a respectable margin.

[quoe="Northern Tiger, post: 29011973, member: 44130"]Switched off already. Got better things to do with my time then watch this pathetic garbage. Don't deserve to even think of finals playing that crap.[/quote]
Meet you at the Excelsior mate. ....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pathetic. Reality check. Read too much press methinks. Allowed Norf to play their front running bullshit footy with zero pressure. And well done to them for taking full advantage.
  • Bombing to Hanson inside 50 and having a small back at the other end doing nothing.
  • Jack, Tye and Aza supposedly gelling....spoiling each other at every opportunity
  • Pushing and getting sucked right up the ground and just allowed the ball to fly over the back with 5 of their mids versus 2 defenders.
Yuk yuk yuk.

Richmond have not made finals yet and they wont if they play like they are now.

surely there would of been word up to the commentary box that ellis has been subbed. absolute nuff nuffs

So embarrassed right now!

All good teams have the odd bad day though and I will remain confident for the rest of the season.

Show the importance of Houli?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back