Game Day Rd. 15: North Melbourne V Richmond, Etihad Stadium 06/07/13.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do we make these teams look that good ? every year guys like Hansen, Adam's & Petrie carve us up
we wont be going anywhere with this squad

Just not happening for us today...our defense has been awful. Rance and Batch getting owned. Don't know why we play Batch as the 3rd tall.

Everything going Norths way...very disappointing cause it looked promising early, we were switched on, just can't get any fluency in our play and that burst from them killed the contest.

This is really bad. If we go down by more than what it is now I'm done. I can't be ****ed supporting this club if we dish this shit up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma f*ckd up. We pressed way too hard in the first qtr which is how they got e lead in the first place.
30 tackle v St.Kilda last week - you don't get away with that shit against Norf.

Our big three has the same amount of disposals as Cotchin.
Deledio has 7 disposals, he should not even be considered a chance for the Brownlow.

It's all over unless they throw the game. I'd like to hear what excuses Dimma has this week.

Disposal count 221 - 145 North's favor.
Contested possessions 82 - 63 North's favor.

Should not have brought Vlastuin in for Arnot.

We take out Petrie, Tarrant steps up. Never happens to our forward line. Once we're down, we go into our shell.

The boys simply wont work hard enough. The roos have it in our minds that they run fast on the turnover, so we don't want to run to far away from their opponents. Every possession is hurried, we don't lower our eyes, we just bomb it to a pack, simply we are absolutely confused. Really need to reset our thinking and get a effing clearance once in while. Getting hammered in the middle and none of our players can touch it. I will be very interested in the response.

Batchelor and Rance have cost us at least 7 goals combined today.

What's the record for spoils that go back into the field of play and end in goals? Batchelor is on track to break it.

Not surprised by this at all. North as I have said for years play their best against us and Etihad, us due for a down game and everything going right for them was a recipe for a bit of a hiding.

I could tell you, but you would get offended and i would probably get a card from a mod.
It was a rhetorical question because I know everyone else is feeling the same right now. We're all hurting right now so how about you all stop going on the attack.

I bleed black and gold, and I'll still watch this to the end no matter the result, and if we lose, no matter how much we lose by. So don't question me, or even throw up that I'm a bandwagon jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back