Game Day Rd 15 Roos vs Cats Game Day Thread-3Q time-Waite a coast 2 coast goal!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garner getting a full game - Good.

Boomer as sub - will either be a master stroke or leave us swearing our heads off at the end of the game

Just realized.... Garner AND KT in... someone going to be killed tonight.

I expect a loss will have meltdown proportions on this Board.

cCPh3fg.gif

...he made Duckwood, whoops, Honestwood, bleed like your avatar's skull remember...
Yes, then he got off to play the Sydney final. Although I can't blame myself for forgetting anything happening around that game. :(

We all love to win but knowing on good authority a bad loss fires Scott i'm too sure what to wish for.

Maybe go with the win in the hope this bunch of under-achieving players actually do something half decent.

If not, we start again with a new coach and that is not a bad thing either.

Win-win tonight it would seem regardless of result.

We all love to win but knowing on good authority a bad loss fires Scott i'm too sure what to wish for.

Maybe go with the win in the hope this bunch of under-achieving players actually do something half decent.

Tomato, bbq or tartare?

Just give us some effort. Please, we need some young kid to get excited about and we've got a few in. Play exciting, take the game on. I think the group as a whole owes us supporters, tonight would go a long way to bringing this team back in favour.

Guarantee you we could lose by 200 tonight and Scott wouldn't be fired.

Club wouldn't have the temerity to do it.

Cheer for the win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guarantee you we could lose by 200 tonight and Scott wouldn't be fired.

That's not what I have heard.

You are much closer to club than I am, so fair enough. It might be rubbish.

Regardless, we need to win this week. Losing to a team like Geelong now pretty much means we are going backwards even faster than they are........

That's not what I have heard.

You are much closer to club than I am, so fair enough. It might be rubbish.

Regardless, we need to win this week. Losing to a team like Geelong now pretty much means we are going backwards even faster than they are........
Not saying I'm closer to the club. It's just not something I could see North doing with the current administration. Would genuinely surprise me if Brad wasn't unlocking the coaches office next week.

Really? I haven't heard anything of the sort regarding Brad.

What I did hear, was some interesting information about certain players being put on severe notice. There may be a few on the move at seasons end.

There are rumblings about the list.

Boomer sub is interesting. He's torn them up in recent times (Taylor Hunt lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back