Game Day Rd 17 Nmfc v Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not feeling it this week. I was a bit pessimistic when a few teams above us lost because that seems to scare us.
Then I saw this morning’s issue of The Shinboner and it highlighted a whole heap of things that have to go right for us.
To top it off, “Footy Wiz” has sunk the boots in as well. :(
Swans by 69.

So reading a few posts after the Brown news spread, apparently Brown was playing decoy for Larkey in match sim yesterday at training.

Brown was also the last to leave training to practice his goalkicking.

Buddy will absolutely torch you flogs

Good. Maybe I can find the time to follow in your footsteps and commit myself to being a massive loser.

Last edited:
All this talk of late outs is upsetting,but given where the opposition is at we can still get up and win this game.

It’s all about how we structure up, coach to earn his money today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack, for the love of all that is holy you have to kick a bag today.

Let us all feast on swan corpse.

North by 23

Maj to turn buddy into a stepladder
800px-Swan_centerpiece_Nordic_Museum.jpg

Buddy will absolutely torch you flogs

You clearly have no idea about our football team...

Because it's more likely to be some unknown spud that torches us!

Genuinely concerned about today's game especially with late changes to key players a possibility. Hopefully we pull one out of the box as our form has been worrying over the past month.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

In fairness, when was the last time we weren’t genuinely concerned going into a Swans game. I can’t even remember. Sometime in the nineties??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fairness, when was the last time we weren’t genuinely concerned going into a Swans game. I can’t even remember. Sometime in the nineties??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just before Barassi took over

Every Sunday afternoon was their featured humiliation with a crowd of 5000 turning up.

The highlight was Kenny at the left of screen goals end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back