Rd 18 Gameday Thread: Western Derby XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait for this one! I'm in Ubud, Bali, but I'll be following it on the internet every step of the way. Feeling confident we'll have a win, guys. We'll be back to our best for this one!:thumbsu:

unless youre out of the way up there..there should be an expat cafe/bar with footy TV in Ubud?
i'm still debating whether to go down to local expat bar-sanur- to watch the derby-its an ugly scene-mangy drunken abusive old expats-mad as cut snakes!!?:rolleyes:

unless youre out of the way up there..there should be an expat cafe/bar with footy TV in Ubud?
i'm still debating whether to go down to local expat bar-sanur- to watch the derby-its an ugly scene-mangy drunken abusive old expats-mad as cut snakes!!?:rolleyes:

Yeah, Bali-dog, I couldn't hack that either - not the drunken mangy expats. Sitting quietly on the verandah with 6PR will do me.
icon7.gif

Bloody hell McGinnity the sub. Terrible coaching last week and looks like this week again as well. :(

They brought in one extra defender (compared to attacking player) this week and having one of these subbed most show their strategy for the game; i.e. lock down Fyfe or Pavlich or Balla or Barlow and that will go along way to winning the game for us.

With no Sandilands, it means Griffen and Bradley to take on Cox and Naitanui so we should have first use of the ball quite regularly at stoppages. Stop any sharking by Pavlich and Fyfe and Barlow then we should be able to pump the ball into our forward line more and then hope our press can keep it there.

This is my guess in what they are thinking at least.

Good to see Naitanui lining up.

Was worried he wasn't playing from what I was hearing at Swans yesterday.

I reckon Worsfold is seriously playing with Harvey's mind. Firstly Naita's out, then he's in and McGinnity as sub, Harves won't know what's going on! :confused::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They brought in one extra defender (compared to attacking player) this week and having one of these subbed most show their strategy for the game; i.e. lock down Fyfe or Pavlich or Balla or Barlow and that will go along way to winning the game for us.

With no Sandilands, it means Griffen and Bradley to take on Cox and Naitanui so we should have first use of the ball quite regularly at stoppages. Stop any sharking by Pavlich and Fyfe and Barlow then we should be able to pump the ball into our forward line more and then hope our press can keep it there.

This is my guess in what they are thinking at least.

Would love to have Bradley out there.....but he is not playing today. Helps to know your opposition.

Was worried he wasn't playing from what I was hearing at Swans yesterday.

I reckon Worsfold is seriously playing with Harvey's mind. Firstly Naita's out, then he's in and McGinnity as sub, Harves won't know what's going on! :confused::eek:
Bring in Kerr now - that'll **** em ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 18 Gameday Thread: Western Derby XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back