AFLW Rd 2 Richmond vs GWS, Sun 08/09 1:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbh we haven’t really seen her at her best for a couple of seasons , signs yesterday , hope she can get it back but over 30 now my expectations aren’t high , still worth a spot in side tho

Think I saw on one of the Tiger socials that it was her first game in 660 days. Last game before Giants game was semi final in 2022. Bit shocked when I saw that. Time flies.

Positive is that we see players in the womens comp get to mid 30's if they can stay injury free and they look after themselves and Tessa is a real pro in that area. Hopefully can stay on the field now.

Hmm not playing as well as when a follower but you’re right , marking ability needed in d50 ,,,,I don’t mind laura Mc going forward can clunk a good strong mark , really attacks the contest and is a straight kick despite looking awkward , tbh certainly no lesser a player than greiser
Left sided too Mclelland, might stooge a bodgey def here and there

Tbh we haven’t really seen her at her best for a couple of seasons , signs yesterday , hope she can get it back but over 30 now my expectations aren’t high , still worth a spot in side tho
She has a such a positive influence over others. Is calm on field.

Thanks for the nice welcome backs.

Had to spend some time to concentrate on health issues.
Big lesson, never let things slide. Get checked. Goes for anything.
Only reason I'm still around.
I hear ya buddy, early detection is early to solution

Last edited:
Hmm not playing as well as when a follower but you’re right , marking ability needed in d50 ,,,,I don’t mind laura Mc going forward can clunk a good strong mark , really attacks the contest and is a straight kick despite looking awkward , tbh certainly no lesser a player than greiser
More valuable, at the moment. That said, Greiser pulls a very good defender to her, and whilst beaten often so far, does allow a few others better air to operate in.

More valuable, at the moment. That said, Greiser pulls a very good defender to her, and whilst beaten often so far, does allow a few others better air to o
That’s true and I’m starting to think when KB is in the F50 Grieeer gets maybe 15 mtr from the goal line and KB can roam.
That’s probably not that unusual and Wakefield was that Bear in the square type FF as well but she was also good at the mark down the line. Don’t see that from Grieser.

Last 11 games KB and Wakefield played together they kicked
27 goals
Last 11 games Grieser and KB
21 goals

Might not seem alot but games are a little longer now and if you look at Davidson, Wardlaw, Zanker, Hore
They all kicked around 20 by themselves last year. *Wardlaw kicked 19 year before.

We really need to kick more goals.

Thanks for the nice welcome backs.

Had to spend some time to concentrate on health issues.
Big lesson, never let things slide. Get checked. Goes for anything.
Only reason I'm still around.
lots of love and support from all of us here for you TigermanM2

mental and physical health is very important, i to suffer from life's ups and downs
i always take a step back when things get a bit too much
friends and family are a good support:)

That’s true and I’m starting to think when KB is in the F50 Grieeer gets maybe 15 mtr from the goal line and KB can roam.
That’s probably not that unusual and Wakefield was that Bear in the square type FF as well but she was also good at the mark down the line. Don’t see that from Grieser.

Last 11 games KB and Wakefield played together they kicked
27 goals
Last 11 games Grieser and KB
21 goals

Might not seem alot but games are a little longer now and if you look at Davidson, Wardlaw, Zanker, Hore
They all kicked around 20 by themselves last year. *Wardlaw kicked 19 year before.

We really need to kick more goals.
With greiser strength fair dinkum no excuse not to be taking a heap of marks , should be having plenty of shots at goal ,,,too often is out positioned or a simple mark bounces off her chest . Hopefully a few chances to get amongst it , swans are a good chance for a win wit the unfortunate absence of molloy

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Rd 2 Richmond vs GWS, Sun 08/09 1:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back