Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Woke up early to watch the second half of the Olympics only to read the first half has been rubbish.

Bit like North’s 2024 Season

Before the Bye we were reaching for the fast forward button to get this year over and done with, but post Bye I bet most of us don’t want it to end?

What a game this would have been at Marvel, but here we are sitting around our teles on what looks to be one of the coldest days of the year.

I’m going all Piastri on this game; North home by 2 points in a win for the ages against a team that has humiliated us year after year this past five.

Fend North Melbourne GIF by NMFCOfficial

8:30am Edit - the highlights of the Opening Ceremony looked amazing. Maybe 5 hours needs to be condensed into a 5 minute package

Last edited:
Woke up early to watch the second half of the Olympics only to read the first half has been rubbish.

Bit like North’s 2024 Season

Before the Bye we were reaching for the fast forward button to get this year over and done with, but post Bye I bet most of us don’t want it to end?

What a game this would have been at Marvel, but here we are sitting around our teles on what looks to be one of the coldest days of the year.

I’m going all Piastri on this game; North home by 2 points in a win for the ages against a team that has humiliated us year after year this past five.

Fend North Melbourne GIF by NMFCOfficial
We walk away with the chocolates today.

Can't make it to Tassie, so we're off to Bittern, which sounds like something you get from a dog, which I've already had .... we'll beat these posers. I hope Myan Griers slips on his @rse trying one of his sling kicks, which sends the ball rocket like into the moosh of Garry Rohan who can just get f@cked anyway. Micky Turner won't mind the cold, so Bailey better get his skates on. Larry Donohue might kick a few, not sure if he's playing though. Whiskas may be the ugliest bloke playing footy, someone to finally rival Martin Keown! :-D Roos by 7 goals.

Can't make it to Tassie, so we're off to Bittern, which sounds like something you get from a dog, which I've already had .... we'll beat these posers. I hope Myan Griers slips on his @rse trying one of his sling kicks, which sends the ball rocket like into the moosh of Garry Rohan who can just get f@cked anyway. Micky Turner won't mind the cold, so Bailey better get his skates on. Larry Donohue might kick a few, not sure if he's playing though. Whiskas may be the ugliest bloke playing footy, someone to finally rival Martin Keown! :-D Roos by 7 goals.
Hopefully a 'Bittern-Sweet Victory' (apologies to The Verve) is on its way.

You can walk to bittern from your place rick. However, I love the bitterness you've injected into the thread, except if I never heard or seen Turner's name again it will be too soon. Only ablet sr. is more of a disgrace than him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello from NSW - I’m catching up with my family in beautiful Gerringong and will be watching the game on TV. Hopeful for the form turnaround to continue and the pressure on the Cats to be high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back