Game Day Rd 20 Roos v Cats Hobart 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's bad luck or just inevitability that so many of our young players are banged up at the moment. Fingers crossed Sheeze is good to go. At the end of the day if he's not right, then he's not right. Don't dare risk him.
What’s wrong with Sheez?

Not sure if it's bad luck or just inevitability that so many of our young players are banged up at the moment. Fingers crossed Sheeze is good to go. At the end of the day if he's not right, then he's not right. Don't dare risk him.
Saw him with a couple of the boys this morning all looked in good form, they stopped off for a quick chat with Cameron who was sitting with Close ....

I'm actually thinking we can win, 3rd time this year. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Happy to be scorned if we lose.

Gaso's by 16 points. Herry & Gorge to run rings around 'em. 🦘🦘🦘
I actually had a horrible feeling before both carl and syd, not so much today. Starting Odds reflect that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s all on our contest work, our last outing against them was as bad a midfield performance I’ve seen from us. I’m sure there won’t be a repeat of that. Let’s go!!

Ready for a even contest.

We'll beat them in the middle but disposal is key.

Last edited:
Just outrun them. They’ll have heavy legs from last week’s game played in a bog. You guys have been just as good as them in the pst 4 weeks. Go Roos.

I like fast players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back