Game Day Rd 20 Roos v Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can cope with being beaten when we have a crack but this is quite possibly the most insipid effort I have seen by a NMFC team for many, many years,
Literally the worst I've seen us all year. And this could be our biggest loss which is just disgusting because Collingwood are shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the coach you mention did himself with how he treated D.Harris from what I've heard

Not denying that, but Wells was the very public nail in the coffin. The club tolerated it with Harris, and then basically took the position that Wells was worth more to us than an admittedly troubled coach. I think that showed great faith in Wells. Then he watched us retire four of our eldest whilst taking him for a given before he waltzes out the door to Collingwood. He deserves all the North boos he gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott should be sacked after tonight pretty ****ing discracful skills game plan intent just all round the worst game of footy I've seen this club play North GAGF .

We are putrid tonight.

Who is the biggest ****** from the commentators?
Ling, basil or Darcy

Ling - Biasd, arrogant and ignorant.
The other two are just dumb and ignorant - born that way, cant help it.

Basil must thank God every waking day he fell into this gig through some bizarre butterfly effect chain of events.

His family would starve otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back