Preview RD 22 vs Adelaide Crows - Changes for Sunday at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

He usually tapers off this time of the season then launches again if we make finals. Problem is we're never secure in the 8. Hopefully this year we can secure a spot early.

He usually tapers off this time of the season then launches again if we make finals. Problem is we're never secure in the 8. Hopefully this year we can secure a spot early.

IF Essondope, Pies and Hawks all loose this week and we win, then that probably secures us in the 8. Hopefully it can be done this week.

IF Essondope, Pies and Hawks all loose this week and we win, then that probably secures us in the 8. Hopefully it can be done this week.

The way the draw is over the next 3 weeks but especially this week we win and the conversation should be not securing top 8 but securing top 4

This week is crucial not just for top 8 but top 4

I am shocked that Daniel has retained his spot. He's played one and a half quarters over the last two weeks and is clearly on the outer. Surely Freijah or Sanders would be a better option.
Daniel has been a good servant of the club but I agree. Both Freijah and Sanders should be in the 23. I would replace coffield with Freijah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macrae updated & listed in the emergencies, Sanders no longer listed…

Edit - or the other way around, AFL app has Sanders but this was from the club on social media:

IMG_8355.jpeg

Macrae updated & listed in the emergencies, Sanders no longer listed…

Edit - or the other way around, AFL app has Sanders but this was from the club on social media:

Looks like the club just reused the R21 teams for social media and forgot to change the emergencies. The AFL app/website is right as that is sourced directly from the software the clubs use to submit teams.

No forced changes at this time of year is always good but, once again, disappointed that Freijah has not been recalled. Is best 22 IMO.
I'm always sceptical - probably cynical, in fact - about the term "managed" which was how Freijah et al lost their spot in the seniors.

Well, Freijah has been" managed" for 3 weeks now.

If they want to leave him out, fair enough, but stop treating us fans like we're fools. Just say "omitted".

I'm always sceptical - probably cynical, in fact - about the term "managed" which was how Freijah et al lost their spot in the seniors.

Well, Freijah has been" managed" for 3 weeks now.

If they want to leave him out, fair enough, but stop treating us fans like we're fools. Just say "omitted".

The problem is that no spot has opened up, we've made zero changes for a second week in a row, which is a record in the Bevo era I believe. Add to that since those 3 were managed we've had two dominating team performances. I think we need a bigger sample size of managed players to get a better idea.

The problem is that no spot has opened up, we've made zero changes for a second week in a row, which is a record in the Bevo era I believe. Add to that since those 3 were managed we've had two dominating team performances. I think we need a bigger sample size of managed players to get a better idea.
Fair point.

I'll recant from being cynical and just go back to being sceptical.

So I'm not that concerned about an unchanged line-up off an 8 day break.

Any changes would be tinkering at the edges. The core is established.

If Freijah, Sanders and/or JOD are in finals selection contention, load management and exposure might be being factored in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview RD 22 vs Adelaide Crows - Changes for Sunday at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back