Rd 3 Swans Vs Brissie - Live Scoring/Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Hall has also had 23 Possesions and 14 marks. AND HE GOT A FREE!! HE is defiantely back to his best. He hasnt got a bag, but his work around the ground has been exceptional. and I think hes had 4 or 5 assists.

FINAL SIREN - SCORES & STATS

Score

Lions - 10.11 - 71
Sydney - 13.10 - 88

Goals

Sydney
2 Goals - Magic, Mcveigh, Moore, O'Keefe, Hall
1 Goal - Kirk, Buchanan, Barlow

Brisbane
5 Goals - Bradshaw
2 Goals - Henderson
1 Goal - Brown, Notting, Sherman

Great win swannies!!!! And after West Coasts game today against Freo, I think we can pencil in a win next week at Telstra Stadium.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hall has also had 23 Possesions and 14 marks. AND HE GOT A FREE!! HE is defiantely back to his best. He hasnt got a bag, but his work around the ground has been exceptional. and I think hes had 4 or 5 assists.

Hall was outstanding he could of kicked a bag if he was accurate, but his work around the ground and just the way he was presenting and moving was like he was in 06, and to all that he supposedly played on the best spoiler in the game in Merett.

Wow. Did Brisbane have a single player tonight who won his match up? Bradshaw's the only one I can think of!

The pwnage continues. :thumbsu:

Wow. Did Brisbane have a single player tonight who won his match up? Bradshaw's the only one I can think of!

The pwnage continues. :thumbsu:

Yuh and Bradshaw is my only Lions dreamteam player, so that's exciting. At the time i was cranky at him for kicking the goals but now it's over and we've won i'm glad he got them.

^Yeah, they kicked 2/3 goals straight in the later moments of the last qtr. Could've done us well for % boost, but oh well. At least its giving us momentum for next weekend's clash against the WCE!!!

did anyone notice the bias in the commentary. they so wanted brisbane to win. Everytime the lions had the ball they would tell them to do this and do that, trying to urge them on.

did anyone notice the bias in the commentary. they so wanted brisbane to win. Everytime the lions had the ball they would tell them to do this and do that, trying to urge them on.

I don't know what Dwayne Russell's deal is. Whenever there was a hint of a free kick to Brisbane, he was pointing it out, but not for us.

Lynchy was about as nonbiased as a Brisbane champion could be, and the Chief is a legend.

Yeah well, there's a thread in the main board complaining how Sydney is now the protected species. Since when have free kicks favoured us?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 3 Swans Vs Brissie - Live Scoring/Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back