Rd 3 Swans Vs Brissie - Live Scoring/Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

We got two really dodgy free kicks in front of goal - but Mick and Baz were honest enough to miss their shots from them. There were some to Baz that were missed.

And then there was the OOB decision that went in favour of McVeigh, but it was hardly the difference in the end.

Two sensational kicks from Moore and a super snap from Ed made a huge contribution.

And glad to see Bird gradually looking more comfortable out there. He improved last week over round 1 and was better again tonight. He made a real contribution.

What a gritty win tonight. Great effort!

Hall has that killer look about him again. He's moving well and is quite sharp. His kicking though isn't at its best, but with everything, it takes time.

I don't know what Dwayne Russell's deal is. Whenever there was a hint of a free kick to Brisbane, he was pointing it out, but not for us.

Lynchy was about as nonbiased as a Brisbane champion could be, and the Chief is a legend.

even though Lynch used 'we' when referring to the lions in once instance, he called the game objectively unlike his co-commentators. Whenever the lions missed a goal, you could actually sense their great disappointment.

Yeah well, there's a thread in the main board complaining how Sydney is now the protected species. Since when have free kicks favoured us?

I just dont understand why the rest of the footy world would think that Sydney is somehow favoured by the umpires.

What a load of garbage.

Did they even know that Hall was on the end of quite a lot of bad umpiring decisions last year?

And they harp on about the tummy tap that Hall gave Mcguire and the Goodes elbow to Thomas as if they were the most disgraceful act ever to be committed by an AFL player.

Congrats guys.

Once again we just don't have an answer for your brand of footy. You guy s were too clean again, we we failed to capitalise on our chances due to the pressure you put on the ball carrier.

Can't believe how fast Barlow is. Big blokes just shouldn't move like that.

Congrats guys.

Once again we just don't have an answer for your brand of footy. You guy s were too clean again, we we failed to capitalise on our chances due to the pressure you put on the ball carrier.

Cheese is mouldable .

If you think Barlow is quick, you ain't seen nothing yet. "The one that got away" (from you guys) has only played the couple of games thus far with our reserves but I suspect he'd leave Barlow in his wake.

If you think Barlow is quick, you ain't seen nothing yet. "The one that got away" (from you guys) has only played the couple of games thus far with our reserves but I suspect he'd leave Barlow in his wake.

Very much aware of the abilities of Brendan Murphy.

Don't bring that up... wasn't the win enough? :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's awesome to see him jetting up and down the field with his bald head at reserves games. He'll be awesome.

Very much aware of the abilities of Brendan Murphy.

Don't bring that up... wasn't the win enough? :mad:

Sorry:eek:

I thought about posting a similar comment in the thread on your board but figured that might not be a gracious thing to do under the circumstances.:)

I know you're a big rap for young Murphy, and while you're never going to be happy that he's in our colours and not yours, I think you're going to enjoy seeing what he's capable of.

I know you're a big rap for young Murphy, and while you're never going to be happy that he's in our colours and not yours, I think you're going to enjoy seeing what he's capable of.

Well Done Sydney folk tonight- On the topic of Irishmen...our recent Irish Rookie Hanley has been listed in the "best" in the first couple of competitive games he has played with our 2s. Murphy was a great pick up by you guys (over us:mad:;)) but it looks like we may have a few more Irishmen battles in the next few years.

Yeah well, there's a thread in the main board complaining how Sydney is now the protected species. Since when have free kicks favoured us?

There's a thread on the main board complaining about Sydney? You might have to narrow that down for me...that could be any day since I logged on in 2005. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 3 Swans Vs Brissie - Live Scoring/Stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back