AFLW Rd 3 Sydney Vs Richmond, 14/09 12:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine oppo for a win tomorrow, we all ok so much stronger with sheerin back , will help with several more i50s and win her share of contested footy . Molloy is immeasurable loss , top 3 player in comp
Get it done girls

Was shocked that Morphett is a "managed" third game in. Would have been a big test for Poppy. Sydney now going for 2nd string rucks but with that comes more mobility. I suspect Davies and Hamilton will rotate there. Expect Poppy to get the chocolates there.

Shame about Malloy. Really like watching her play. Lifts the team so it will be interesting how Sydney respond. Montana is due. Will be a star.

Thought Charley would keep her place but I'm thinking it might be part managed. Two games down and with very little football under her belt I think its a cautious approach.

Off topic, really felt for Blackburn last night. Carries the team on her shoulders like no other player has and she is so banged up so early in the season. First time I saw that carrying that load season after season weary look on her face at the end of the game. Yes she was injured but it seemed a different look.

Looking forward to Sat.

Was shocked that Morphett is a "managed" third game in. Would have been a big test for Poppy. Sydney now going for 2nd string rucks but with that comes more mobility. I suspect Davies and Hamilton will rotate there. Expect Poppy to get the chocolates there.

Shame about Malloy. Really like watching her play. Lifts the team so it will be interesting how Sydney respond. Montana is due. Will be a star.

Thought Charley would keep her place but I'm thinking it might be part managed. Two games down and with very little football under her belt I think its a cautious approach.

Off topic, really felt for Blackburn last night. Carries the team on her shoulders like no other player has and she is so banged up so early in the season. First time I saw that carrying that load season after season weary look on her face at the end of the game. Yes she was injured but it seemed a different look.

Looking forward to Sat.
They cop over their share of injuries the girls ,terrible to see great players missing slabs of games or entire seasons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midfield is totally dominant.
McKenzie is really getting her game going now.
Kelly is dominating in the ruck.
No need for Conti.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Rd 3 Sydney Vs Richmond, 14/09 12:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back