Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha. Already have you beat and it's probably my worst week so far.

Will be my worst by a fair bit. Cannot afford to continue playing Jacobs - has cost me 240 points in three weeks.

Either Ottens is back or a downgrade to Kreuzer is on the cards. Won't average as highly as Hille/HMac who I can also afford but he should manage 75+.

1278 with cox (100), lucas (60), skippy(60), lids(100), boomer(90 dreaming), gia (100), higgins (80), hmac (70) to go

gives me 1850 thanks alot tuck, pav, robinson, houlihan, fisher and the list goes on

1278 with cox (100), lucas (60), skippy(60), lids(100), boomer(90 dreaming), gia (100), higgins (80), hmac (70) to go

gives me 1850 thanks alot tuck, pav, robinson, houlihan, fisher and the list goes on

I hear ya.

Got burnt this week by Didak (46!), Roughead (24!!!!!!!!) and Sandilands (as usual). I'm going to have to trade Sandi out, for the money he's worth I could get something better. Freo look like they're going downhill, and he just can't get a touch.

1396/15

Cross - 100
Harvey - 70 (on his current pathetic form)
NG Brown - 100
Cox - 100
Hmac - 70
Higgins - 70
Skipworth - 70
Ziebell - 60

Should break 2,000 prob drop 100 places from top 70 though.

Anything over 2000 this round should see you at least hold your current ranking in my opinion (which you should do quite easily with the players you have remaining)

I'm on 1427 from 17 - hoping to get to somewhere between 1900-1950

1237/14

Still to play: Tuck, Cox, McIntosh, Gia, Deledio, Skipworth, Higgins, Harvey, Ziebell

Av of 70 from each player: 1967
Av of 80 from each player: 2057
Av of 90 from each player: 2147

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would not surprise me at all to see him crack the ton comfortably this week. Our idea of a tag is Hocking who will miss this week so I think he will perform quite well :thumbsu:

Anything over 2000 this round should see you at least hold your current ranking in my opinion (which you should do quite easily with the players you have remaining)

I'm on 1427 from 17 - hoping to get to somewhere between 1900-1950
Anything over 1950 this round will see you sky-rocket up the rankings.

1347 with Masten, McIntosh, Cox, Skipworth, Ziebell, Deledio and Higgins still to play.

I would be incredibly happy with 2000 but it looks far more likely that I'll be scoring mid 1900s for the week.

Quite happy with that considering I've got 5 rookies starting at the moment and it looks like being a reasonably low scoring week compared to previous weeks.

Oh yeah, and is it just me, or do others keep making the wrong captain choice out of Bartel and Ablett each and every week? I know I'll have to be happy with either of their high scores but it seems each and every week I make the wrong choice. At the rate I'm going it'll cost me a fair amount of points by the end of the year :(

It would not surprise me at all to see him crack the ton comfortably this week. Our idea of a tag is Hocking who will miss this week so I think he will perform quite well :thumbsu:

God i Hope so, however his last 3 monster scores of 69,59 and 72 for a whopping average of 66 does not fill me with confidence.

Hopefully his misses bashes some sense into im:thumbsu:

Painful day watching S.Jacobs, R.Houlihan, M.Robinson, A.Sandilands and J.Petrenko score poorly. Wish I had Ablett captain.
Just 172 pts from those 5 players really screwed me.

Had such a good start but now siting on 1273/15

If Harvey stinks it up again, I'm going to rage.
Ottens better flowering play next week. Can't stand this Jacobs guy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back