Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it fair to say that any team currently on track for a big score (e.g. 2100+) has struggled up until this round? Is there anyone on here that goes against the above statement?

On 1438/16 (including Gazzzzzaaaaaa as captain). Scored over 2100 last round, with an average of 2000.

Players to come:

Richardson
Deledio
Cox
McIntosh
Ziebell
Rance
Higgins

So fingers crossed I can get over 2100 again. If P.Burgoyne wasn't out suspended...:mad:

i'm really starting to regret picking pavlich fisher/hodge in my team and enright was heading that way as well until he had a decent final qtr

1509 with 5 to go: Ziebell, Higgins, HMac, Cox and Lucas.

1900+ would be very awesome considering I had Swan captain over Ablett and 4 sub 50 scores on the field.

14/949

What the hell, is that...

Thank you;

Motlop, Didak, Robinson and Beams.

Higgins, Riewoldt, Skipworth, Sandilands, Goddard, Hill, Petrenko and Cheney to come...

Might crack 1700 if im lucky...
This was me yesterday, shocking...

Im now 20/1611 so a fair improvement..

Still have Cheney, Skipworth and Higgins to come. Should get between 1800-1900 so im happier than I was yesterday haha.

Hodge and Fisher have been terrible, i didnt see much of the hawks game yesterday, all this unsettled shit in the hawthorn back half doesnt look likes its helping Hodge at all, and now Guerra out, and Gilbert seems to be taking all of Fisher's cheap kicks.

Do people still have faith in Fish or does this role change look permanent meaning a future ~75 avg?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1033 / 12 not lookig to great atm but looks like around average on bf
skipworth...............80
higgens..................80
deledio..................100
richo (capt)...........200
cox.......................100
griffen...................90
kerr......................90
newman................100
ryder....................70
rance....................50

with any luck looking to just hit 2000, fingers crossed but i think that would be considered an average round this week. ranked 3800 hopefully will go up a couple of hundred.

1324 with Skipworth playing in the current game and Deledio, Cross, Cox, Gia, M.Brown, Higgins, Rance and Petterd...

Should hopefully get me an above average score.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back