Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

1458/16

Projected scores for my remaining players:

Skipworth (80) That's probably a bit ambitious but he does have 6 brownlow votes against the 'roos.
Cox (105)
Simmonds (90) He should slaughter the Melbourne rucks.
Deledio (100) Should chop up against Melbourne.
Lucas (75)
Ziebell (60) Just hope he plays.

That would give me ~2050 which I'd be happy with.

1559 from 16 players and captain.

Still have: Rance, Cox, Deledio, Higgins, Skipworth, Ziebell

hope I can crack 2000

Gazza CAPTAIN U BEAUTYY!!!!!

On 1305/13 + captain so far. Very up and down, alot of 100+'s but then alot of 40-60 scores.

Got Harding :)p, not such a bad idea now that Adcock got injured), Mcintosh, Skippy, Deledio, Griffin, Gilbee, Gia, Higgins and Cox to play.

Hoping for 2000+, anything more would be just gravy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1320/15 Have to come..

Deledio (C)
Higgins
Gia
Cox
Hille
Skipworth

IF Lids fires up, 2000 a possibly.

Players don't add up, I think you are one short.

Maybe missed a player, or copped a zero?

1314/15 including captain Bartel. This is not good. Going to lose my league match against my best friend. That's not good. Adcock on track for a ton and then does his ankle. That's not good. Schammer finally cracks the ton, but gets reported in the process. That's not good. Ablett gets 155, and I don't have him. That's not good, either. Petrenko gets 43. Houlihan what, 48? Fisher 67. Gram 64. What do these things have in common? None of them are good, that's what. Shit round. Really, really shit round.

To top it all off, the Hawks lost to Port and are 1-3. That's not good, either.

I have Sandilands too Juddy. I think he is still getting slammed by that 3rd man in. Still waiting for a big game from him.

He has been disgraceful.

Banked on him taking a few more marks, he has barely taken any all season.

Gets first hands to plenty and then just drops them?

No goals so far also.

On 1453/17

with Captain Cox(200), Petrie(85), Skipworth(70), Lids(100), M.Brown(50) to play.

Hopefully pushing around 1900ish, anything above that would be :thumbsu:, sitting around 17000th, hoping to move up in the rankings, even 1 spot would be an accomplishment :p

Is it fair to say that any team currently on track for a big score (e.g. 2100+) has struggled up until this round? Is there anyone on here that goes against the above statement?

I am currently sitting on 1214 / 12 and if i stick to averages of players to come;
harding(100)
rance(75)
green(100)
mcintosh(100)
cox(100)
deledio(100)
skipwoth(90)
higgins(90)
lucas(70)
ziebell(60)
If i get these scores (or around about) ill be looking at a 2100... hopefully... and up until now i have had a 2094 average and im ranked 100 so i do against that above statement... but i guess we will see how things pan out... *fingers crossed*

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back