Two 43's
Two 46's
Two 62's
Two 76's

Here is my scoring breakdown:

7 scores 100+ (inc. captain)
13 scores below 80
1 score between 80-100 (Buddy)

Probably my worst week since I started playing. I'm off to watch the F1's.

Have 2 of my 3 league games wrapped up ... other is going down to the wire ... basically half a game of football with Hurn + 28 vs Masten

Score is up to 1845 with half a game from Cox, Higgins and Hurn to go ... will be happy with anything over 1950 considering some of the scores around here.

looking @ 1850 this week horrible captain choice with nathan brown

newman :thumbsdown:
brown (c):thumbsdown:
hille :thumbsdown:

horrible sunday, got 592from10players today sucks

Wow. What a waste. I think many people would have got caught up with Harvey's $$$ loss and did a similar sideways trade. DOH!

Someone at work was trying to convince me that I needed to get rid of him. I'm of the opinion that you pick a premium as a keeper for the year, sure his scores were poor, he lost some money, but I'm keeping him and his price drop won't affect me (apart from everyone being able to get him for cheap). You do not buy premium players to do sideways trades when they have a bit of bad form.

1904 with a half from cox and higgins to go. could still get 2000 not that my team deserves it. cox should play most of last quarter for a change as its a close game.

needa do well to get up higher for easier eliminator opponents, mind you i was about 400th last year and in 2nd round i played some shmuck who got 2120.

If the second half ends up the same as the first half I'll finish on 1,874.

A half from Cox (c), Boyd, Giansiracusa, Higgins and Mitch Brown to come.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back