Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

About 1835 with a quarter from Cox,Higgins & Lynch left. I want 1900 but i'll need a big quarter from lynch if that is going to happen. Another poor week for me:thumbsdown:, that's 3 weeks i've had below the BF 'par' and 1 well over:mad:.

The BigFooty par score is about 2,900 every week.

I really wouldn't worry about comparing your score with people who bob up every two or three weeks.

The BigFooty par score is about 2,900 every week.

I really wouldn't worry about comparing your score with people who bob up every two or three weeks.
I shall phrase it another way then.

I have had 3 weeks below what i wanted for that round which is based very loosely on a 'BF average' from this thread and the score i believe will get me a weekly ranking of <5-10k.

First round i'd consider this 'par score' ~2000 - I got 1969

Second round i'd consider this 'par score' ~1850 - I got 2101

Third round i'd consider this 'par score' ~2100 - I got 1907

Fourth round i'd consider this 'par score' ~1950 - I will get ~1875-1900

Haha, fanfooty is down and the dreamteam website isn't showing my playing players in red, so I thought the Game was finished. Was on 1957 and just checked back and now 1975... Come on Cox and Higgins. The game is pretty much finished isn't it?

Oh actually, it hasn't added Robinson yet, 2 points shy of 2000 now, stoked to get to that this week with P. Burg out (also held onto Raines) and Trav Tuck being a late withdrawal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will fall from 62nd after scoring 1967. Such a hot/cold performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back