Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a bad half for my boys in the North game.

Harding - 67 :D:D(lol at the doubters)
Mcintosh- 47:)
Skippy- 27:rolleyes: (LIFT!!!!)

Got Lids playing in the other game as well.

For DT scores? try Fanfooty.com.au

lol at the doubters?

every guy with 2 ****ing legs in that half back line is on 60 points
hes playing against essendon who are implementing a rolling zone and north are so mediocre, they dont try and run and carry and attack
instead they pad stats
its hilarious

essendon have been disgusting and are 10 points down

hell get 120

but he still will only average 80-85 for the year which is fine...still, but this game is just an anamoly

lol at the doubters?

every guy with 2 ****ing legs in that half back line is on 60 points
hes playing against essendon who are implementing a rolling zone and north are so mediocre, they dont try and run and carry and attack
instead they pad stats
its hilarious

essendon have been disgusting and are 10 points down

hell get 120

but he still will only average 80-85 for the year which is fine...still, but this game is just an anamoly

Yeah true that, but still he has been copping quite a fair bit by people and he is on track for another good game, making it 3 from 4. Last week wasn't so bad either considering he got injured and played in the forward line, which isn't his usual position.

BTW Deledio DO SOMETHING FFS!!!!

Skippy still has a lowish BE, but Deledio is killing me

I will take solace in the fact he hasn't played well at all in the first 3 rounds and has not scored horribly, but he should be scoring more

We can only hope that Richmond lose today, Wallace gets sacked, a new coach comes in and he dominates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching the game on fox and skippy's hammy definately gone, i bet there is gonna be a lot of people trading him this week!

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back