Preview Rd 5, 2014 - Brisbane Lions v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking of that after the siren goal against Geelong. Probably says a lot about why we are struggling now. Merrett (suspended) to Yeo (traded) to Black (retired) to Patfull (lost all form) to Adcock (going just OK) to Zorko to McGrath (injured).

And the second to last goal; Merrett to Staker to Rich.

I never said you said that! ha

I just hope Leppa mixes things up tonight.

On a personal note I would like to see

1.Adcock removed from the backline and give us drive through the midfield and in the forward line
2.Bewick played down back
3.Everyone is putting Lisle as our back up ruck, but Clarke stands at the same height. It might be worthwhile seeing Clarkey have a run up forward and play second fiddle in the ruck. At least he will be more mobile.
4.Golby playing through midfield and forward of the ball and play Aish in the back line. Would also like to see Aish given kicking out responsibilities

Whatever the moves, Leppa needs to mix things up, new roles, new belief, I love it how Schwabby came out and said the boys will take it on. Would rather see us turn the ball over trying to move the ball quickly through the midfield or by kicking long and quickly to a contest rather than chip ourselves into a massive hole!
I hope you see the irony in some of your suggestions...

I'm a lawyer and a teacher! I teach law tutorials as a second job

I taught undergraduate psychology for three years. We're all teachers!
I taught I taw a puddy tat.
6932283-535324-cute-tiger-cartoon.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back